Carlos Boozer Will Practice Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade

Reaction score
Bulls forward Carlos Boozer says he will return to practice with the team on Monday.

Boozer missed the first month of the season because of a broken right pinky finger.

"It felt good," he said. "Got a chance to work out again, worked out [Thursday] and worked out [Friday]. It's a little sore. Still not strong enough, but as long as it keeps getting stronger and stronger, it should be pretty soon."

Boozer signed a five-year deal worth close to $80 million in the offseason.
Chicago has been doing fantastically without Booz (including a solid performance on the annual circus road trip for the first time since Jordan), and his return should make an already deep lineup even deeper. I'm definitely excited to see him in a Bulls uniform for the first time.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He'll be back on the sidelines in a couple weeks most likely.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Good for him, finally getting healthy (who knows for how long). Bulls should should be one of the top teams in the East if he can stay healthy and are a dark horse team for the Title.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets see how long it takes him to get injured again lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't wait to see him on the court with the team.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you guys are all talking about... Boozer has only missed significant time one year since becoming an annual 20-10 guy with the Jazz (the last four years). Before that he had some injury problems, but 5 out of the 8 seasons he's been in the league he's played at least 74 games.

I don't really expect anymore injuries from Boozer this season, and it's not like this was his fault, it was just a freak accident (or so we're told). None the less, the Bulls are gonna be climbing up the standings in the East, now that they've finally got the low post scorer they've needed since Elton Brand was traded.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
D-Sus aka D-Lord...is getting a 20/10 guy to play with now...

Be Afraid

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see any reason why the Bulls can't contend for the Eastern Conference title.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Bulls are conference contenders. I believe the Hawks are also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%