Cam Newton Will Never Win a Super Bowl

TheRivals40

Reaction score
I don't care how good he is. He's not going to put together enough games against top teams to win. He doesn't have the qualities of a Super Bowl winning quarterback. All the QB's who win are about the TEAM, not about themselves. It takes a special character, a special leader to win the Big Game.

I assume this will be an unpopular opinion....

Stray32

Reaction score
TheRivals40 said:
I don't care how good he is. He's not going to put together enough games against top teams to win. He doesn't have the qualities of a Super Bowl winning quarterback. All the QB's who win are about the TEAM, not about themselves. It takes a special character, a special leader to win the Big Game.

I assume this will be an unpopular opinion....
It's not just an unpopular opinion, it is the rare opinion that is actually wrong - based on the incorrect premise that Cam Newton is about himself not the team. I know you might make that snap judgment just because he dances (lol) but if you watch how he interacts with his teammates it's clear that that's a great locker room and he's all about the team. They have fun from him dancing, they encourage it, they feed off it and do it themselves and that just scratches the surface of the reality of the locker room. It's especially obvious that your opinion is absolutely wrong if you've seen any of the sidelines/mic'd up footage of Cam and his teammates. Just takes a little looking into, not a snap judgment

Btw not even a little bit of a Panthers fan

FearLessBeast

Reaction score
When I read this title I fell out of my chair laughing. Cam Newton is arguably the best QB in the game right now. He can pass, run, and win games, we have all seen it. To say he will never win a super bowl is absurd. He is still very young and he has about 8+ years left in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%