Bulls Sign Ex-Piston Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Bulls Signed Defensive G Lindsey Hunter to a one year deal worth around 1 million.

I'm not really sure why they did this. They have hughes coming back. Maybe because they don't think Thabo is a PG but it just seems Hunter further adds to all of the guards. I would've much rather seen the Bulls go after McDyess.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
15-year NBA veteran, Lindsey Hunter, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Chicago Bulls.

One of the best on-the-ball defenders in league history, Hunter signs a non-guaranteed contract, for the pro-rated $1.3 million veteran's minimum salary.

Depleted due to recent injuries of Kirk Hinrich and Larry Hughes, the Bulls will suit Hunter up as early as tonight, when the Mavericks come to town.

Hunter is expected to back-up PG Derrick Rose.

The Bulls have only been carrying 14 men on their roster & did not need to make any moves in order to clear room for Hunter. -AE

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Solid pickup. Rose has been playing A LOT of minutes, so this should give him some rest. He's also a better option at this point than Thabo, so a rotation of Gordon, Hughes, Rose and Hunter at the two guard spots is fine with me.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys are going to like Hunter, I wish the best to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%