Bucs sign RB Derrick Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can not sit here, and say that that wasn't the luckiest play in SuperBowl history.

And that team (New England) wasn't known for it's defense, lets be perfectly clear about that.

Eli will never, ever, be half as good as his brother, and he should have been on his knees thanking Tyree and that defense.

I hate Eli, because of what a loser he is, Peyton has a personality, Eli, well Eli is just a, idk, <Censored>?
lol

I never said the play wasnt lucky, I just said he cant help how it played out. And even though New England wasnt know for their D, it doesnt change the fact that they were the best team all season, and that they were undefeated.

And I could care less what you think of him, he has a ring. Enough said.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
lol

I never said the play wasnt lucky, I just said he cant help how it played out. And even though New England wasnt know for their D, it doesnt change the fact that they were the best team all season, and that they were undefeated.

And I could care less what you think of him, he has a ring. Enough said.
Okay? I have a state ring and I played on special teams, doesn't mean I deserved it.

Because you have a "ring" doesn't mean anything, hell the waterboy gets a ring.

They were the best team, on offense, which proves how good the NY defense was, and it's said that in three posts, the only defense you can seem to come up with for Eli is, "he has a ring".

Thousands of bench-warmers have rings, does that mean that they were good players? No, it means they played on a good team.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Nice pick-up by the Bucs. Hopefully this will bring good things for them next season.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C'mon dez...that throw wasn't anything other than a 'heave', a 'floater', a 'prayer'. No QB in their right mind would choose to make that specific throw...unless they were just putting it up there and hoping somebody wearing the same uniform comes down with it.

Even Eli and Tyree will admit that there was nothing scripted to that play.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never said the play wasnt lucky, but even if it was a heave Eli wasnt just throwing it up to get it out, he have had to known somebody was in the area. He may have not known who, because Tyree has never made a play, but he made the throw.

Yankess, Trent Dilfer does have a ring, but Eli isnt Trent, the Bucs never had to face an offense like the Pats, so Dilfer wasnt depended upon to put points on the board, so I dont really understand what your point is.

Blake, Theres a differense b/t a state wrestling ring or a waterboy's ring and a Superbowl Ring. What your actually saying is a SB ring means nothing b/c the waterboy gets one. Your also saying a NBA championship ring means nothing b/c security gets one? lol

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never said the play wasnt lucky, but even if it was a heave Eli wasnt just throwing it up to get it out, he have had to known somebody was in the area. He may have not known who, because Tyree has never made a play, but he made the throw.

Yankess, Trent Dilfer does have a ring, but Eli isnt Trent, the Bucs never had to face an offense like the Pats, so Dilfer wasnt depended upon to put points on the board, so I dont really understand what your point is.

Blake, Theres a differense b/t a state wrestling ring or a waterboy's ring and a Superbowl Ring. What your actually saying is a SB ring means nothing b/c the waterboy gets one. Your also saying a NBA championship ring means nothing b/c security gets one? lol
Yanks is talking about the 2000 Ravens dez. The Ravens offense' featured Dilfer and a stellar defense. But to add more fuel to the fire, Dilfer had to go up against a NY Giants team that had blown out Minnesota in the NFC Championship game 2 weeks prior.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score

The Bucs' defeated the number one offense in the NFL in their Superbowl win. Didn't just defeat IIRC, they murdered.

And what I'm saying is, you don't have to be a good player to get a ring, just play on a good team.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Yanks is talking about the 2000 Ravens dez. The Ravens offense' featured Dilfer and a stellar defense. But to add more fuel to the fire, Dilfer had to go up against a NY Giants team that had blown out Minnesota in the NFC Championship game 2 weeks prior.
Dilfer got boo'd to the bench in Tampa, then got to the SB.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Eli had a very good playoff run. He made the plays that were supposed to be made. If you analyze football closely it comes down to a few good plays by one team. He isnt superman, but he isnt a horrible QB either. We must give credit where credit is due, he is the QB of the Giants. The QB touches the ball the most on the field. He has to know everything his players are doing on the field and has the biggest playbook of any player. He has his good games and bad. I really dont care how good he is as long as we win with him. Thats what it all comes down to in football, winning. Will I remember Eli for being a mediocre QB? No, I will remember him for winning a Super Bowl for my favorite team and that is all that I would want from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%