Bryon Russel Call Out MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Damn your desperate for points. Your still talkin out your ass. Im backing my <Censored> up with fact. While your doing is filling up the thread with idiot statements which isn't shocking at all from you.

You talked out of your ass with mj playing on the wizards like he was rick fox or something. When he averaged 20-5-5 which are outstanding numbers for a man who was 39 to 40 years old. And those numbers are your franchise player JJ typical numbers. Yet you praise him for that type of production.

His legacy still isn't tarnished that bad is it. He's still considered the goat.
And who are you to say he ruined other people's career. Is that another fact. Naw just you talkin out your ass again. I don't know if russel is in shape correct. But when nba players and coaches still say Mj can play in the league is enough validation for me.

Get back at me when you start talkin facts. Not out your ass or with childish statements like your on his dick. Because im representing my argument. Lets ask anybody on si who they would pick since im out of my mind.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
That MJ dxck must taste pretty good ehh?

Who are you to say what kind of shape Bryon Russell is in? That's rite nxgga nobody. Apparently yo bball iq isn't telling you that both of these nxggas are in they 40s. How you goin act smart after you just praised MJ for his play ON THE WIZARDS this nxgga clearly tarnished his legacy and helped ruin other peoples careers for his own shine. Smh you should just have a avy of this nxggas dxck cause it seems like you stayin on it rite now.
Stop saying nxgga, we know what it means and we don't allow it. That's the only word I'll get mad about on SI.

But the clear this up, Bryon Russel wanted to come back last season so I would assume he's still in good shape.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Damn your desperate for points. Your still talkin out your ass. Im backing my <Censored> up with fact. While your doing is filling up the thread with idiot statements which isn't shocking at all from you.

You talked out of your ass with mj playing on the wizards like he was rick fox or something. When he averaged 20-5-5 which are outstanding numbers for a man who was 39 to 40 years old. And those numbers are your franchise player JJ typical numbers. Yet you praise him for that type of production.

His legacy still isn't tarnished that bad is it. He's still considered the goat.
And who are you to say he ruined other people's career. Is that another fact. Naw just you talkin out your ass again. I don't know if russel is in shape correct. But when nba players and coaches still say Mj can play in the league is enough validation for me.

Get back at me when you start talkin facts. Not out your ass or with childish statements like your on his dick. Because im representing my argument. Lets ask anybody on si who they would pick since im out of my mind.
Nxgga are you RETARDED? Did I not say MJ would win 2 times already? Good Lord dawg can you read? and wth you talkin bout points?

MJ doesn't even call himself the GOAT so I don't believe it if he doesn't. Have you payed any attention to what you sayin at all? You've stated opinion the entire time other than one Wizard stat you put up. I don't care what that nxgga averaged on the Wizards if that nxgga did SO great then y they wasn't winnin ish? JJ averages more assist (5.8) than MJ (5.2 and 3.8) did on the wizards. So theres a stat since you wanna bring the Hawks into it. Two staright 37 win seasons on the Wizards sounds like a failure to me. You jump to TOO MANY conclusions. It's seriously getting sad. Your too sensitive when people talk about the men you love. You should ease up man thats not healthly for you.

Enjoy that 46 yr old dxck tho. BOW! BOW!

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Stop saying nxgga, we know what it means and we don't allow it. That's the only word I'll get mad about on SI.

But the clear this up, Bryon Russel wanted to come back last season so I would assume he's still in good shape.
oh fo real this dude can cuss rapidly and I can't even censore the word nxgga? smh

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
oh fo real this dude can cuss rapidly and I can't even censore the word nxgga? smh
Yea. I said any other cuss words don't bother me, but stop with the damn nxgga.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Actually you said mj had a good chance once. The other time you were talking about a ceo beating him and how its possible for russell to beat him. And jordan says he doesn't address himself as the goat because its not fair to the wilt's,oscars and etc. But majority of the basketball world will agree jordan is the goat and if not the goat than top 3 all time.

And since you want to talk about the wizards. Who else was on that squad besides stack and haywood. Name me the rest of the lineup and tell me that's a playoff caliber team. Again your childish ways of calling me a <Censored> or saying im on his dick is only making you look immature.

Btw: Since mj's early seasons he didn't win then I guess that means he didn't have great years. I guess they were average. Im threw with this.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Actually you said mj had a good chance once. The other time you were talking about a ceo beating him and how its possible for russell to beat him. And jordan says he doesn't address himself as the goat because its not fair to the wilt's,oscars and etc. But majority of the basketball world will agree jordan is the goat and if not the goat than top 3 all time.

And since you want to talk about the wizards. Who else was on that squad besides stack and haywood. Name me the rest of the lineup and tell me that's a playoff caliber team. Again your childish ways of calling me a <Censored> or saying im on his dick is only making you look immature.

Btw: Since mj's early seasons he didn't win then I guess that means he didn't have great years. I guess they were average. Im threw with this.
I'm sorry sir but you don't look very mature when you curse throughout you post. MJ was selfish in those years and he was selfish in his beginning years in the league. That in turn didn't make anyone better but himself. I just have the guts to admit when some has a dark portion of their career. I'm not gonna act like Jordan can whoop anybody in the world just because he had an awesome career. I won't say Bryon has no chance because it's not like MJ has been doing much either. Honestly I can't even express myself clearly due to my freedom of speech being apparently takin away so it's watever man you have your biased opinion and I have mine.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Your are really being immature, it's not that your damn freedom of speech(which you don't have in the real world yet, anyways) has been taken away, it's the board has rules and the n word is not allowed. And if you bring this up again I'll raise your warning level. Same goes if you mock this too.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Your are really being immature, it's not that your damn freedom of speech(which you don't have in the real world yet, anyways) has been taken away, it's the board has rules and the n word is not allowed. And if you bring this up again I'll raise your warning level. Same goes if you mock this too.
I haven't been mocking you man your just taking what I'm saying in a disrespectful way. It's aite tho no more "N-Word" for me then.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
No I wasn't, I was just telling you not to say it, and you kept saying it.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
No I wasn't, I was just telling you not to say it, and you kept saying it.
I only said it one more time and I didn't read your post before that one was posted. Like I said man it's wateva now.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Fun Fact: Jordan and Russell played together with the Wiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%