Bryon Russel Call Out MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryon Russell has challenged Michael Jordan to a pickup game in California.

"I'll play his ass right now," Russell told Yahoo! Sports. "This is a call-out for him to come play me. He can come out here in his private jet and come play. He's got millions of dollars. He can pay for the jet. He can meet me at the Recreation Center in Calabasas.

"We can have Mark Jackson do the commentating. We can have Mitch Richmond do the officiating. We can put it on TV and see if Michael's still got it."

Jordan mentioned Russell in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech on Friday. The players had a moderate feud during their playing days.

After recalling a few incidents during his speech, Jordan said: "From this day forward, if I ever see him in shorts, I'm coming at him."

Via Yahoo! Sports

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will still get his ass beat by jordan. Is russell mad because MJ is the goat and the pic below is bryon's legacy.

How dare he challenge the goat. This is like ira newble challenging kobe to a one on one game.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ira Newble would beat Kobe

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
lol, I wonder if MJ is going to do it. He is very competitive.....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MJ was dogging on the Bobcats last season, only JRich was stopping him.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was a fluke game. Like pugz said MJ plays at practices with the bobcats and his cats. Russell can't beat him.

Don't ever doubt MJ.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing that up. Michael Jordan played for the wizards and as a 39-40 year old man averaged 20-5-5 both seasons. How many 39-40 year old men can do that? Anybody who thinks bryon russel can beat mj is damn fool.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing that up. Michael Jordan played for the wizards and as a 39-40 year old man averaged 20-5-5 both seasons. How many 39-40 year old men can do that? Anybody who thinks bryon russel can beat mj is damn fool.
If a CEO that clearly ain't even that physically built can beat MJ that goes to show it's not impossible

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIq7QMdV0c

You see those guys who he is scoring on. Jason Richardson, Gerald Wallace. In the words of sam vincent " There's no question in my mind he could be effective in the nba right now".

How are you gonna rock the jordan avy and think Bryon <Censored>ing russel can beat him? SMFH

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIq7QMdV0c

You see those guys who he is scoring on. Jason Richardson, Gerald Wallace. In the words of sam vincent " There's no question in my mind he could be effective in the nba right now".

Please take the jordan avy off. Its embarrasing to the hardcore MJ fans like me.
smh you put to much trust into something you have no control over. I'm an MJ fan but I'm not gonna ride his dxck and say he can beat anybody

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh you put to much trust into something you have no control over. I'm an MJ fan but I'm not gonna ride his dxck and say he can beat anybody
Im not riding his dick either. Im pretty sure he would get beat by guys like kobe,lebron,wade and etc. But bryon <Censored>ing russell. Hell no. Like I said thats like deshawn stevenson challening lebron to a one on one game.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not riding his dick either. Im pretty sure he would get beat by guys like kobe,lebron,wade and etc. But bryon <Censored>ing russell. Hell no. Like I said thats like deshawn stevenson challening lebron to a one on one game.
You might want to read what you been sayin again cause you on his dxck like supahead. When two nxggas are in they late 40s you really can't say its an easy win. MJ was a beast but 46 yrs old isn't an age that I would say he would easily win. He prolly will but I ain't gon go out and say its a clear victory cause thats just dumb.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody with a brain would know MJ would whoop his ass again. He should've learned his lesson after mj gave him the biz in 98. You don't see craig ehlo challenging mj.

And again I happen to have a high bball iq and. Anybody with one would know russell doesn't have a chance. Sorry if that's too advanced for your mind or dickriding in your head.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody with a brain would know MJ would whoop his ass again. He should've learned his lesson after mj gave him the biz in 98. You don't see craig ehlo challenging mj.

And again I happen to have a high bball iq and. Anybody with one would know russell doesn't have a chance. Sorry if that's too advanced for your mind or dickriding in your head.
That MJ dxck must taste pretty good ehh?

Who are you to say what kind of shape Bryon Russell is in? That's rite nxgga nobody. Apparently yo bball iq isn't telling you that both of these nxggas are in they 40s. How you goin act smart after you just praised MJ for his play ON THE WIZARDS this nxgga clearly tarnished his legacy and helped ruin other peoples careers for his own shine. Smh you should just have a avy of this nxggas dxck cause it seems like you stayin on it rite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%