Brown agrees to sign with Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Amir is only 21, and was a 2nd round draft pick so it's not like he will turn out to be amazing. Even though I think he will <3
Well from what the scouts said, if he would have went to college and maybe stayed for 2 years he would have been a lottery pick. But I also read a draft re-do on when Maxiell Bynum and all them got drafted and it was based off of how they have done now, it had JMax as the number 10 pick and said that he could have gone anywhere from 7-15 if they knew how he would have devolped.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well from what the scouts said, if he would have went to college and maybe stayed for 2 years he would have been a lottery pick. But I also read a draft re-do on when Maxiell Bynum and all them got drafted and it was based off of how they have done now, it had JMax as the number 10 pick and said that he could have gone anywhere from 7-15 if they knew how he would have devolped.
Yeah I heard the same bout Amir, a shame he didn't do that.

.loggie

Reaction score
Wizards' guard Gilbert Arenas wrote in his most recent blog that he believes former number one overall pick Kwame Brown will enjoy success in Detroit, according to NBA.com.

"I like that deal for Detroit and for Kwame. He’s in a quieter city now, he’s 26-years old, he’s on a veteran team, he’s growing up," Arenas wrote of the agreement.

Brown will make $4 million with the Pistons this season, with an option to earn the same the following season.

"In the past he had the spot light on him because he was a No. 1 pick and he was in these big markets, but now he can just go out and play hard and blend in. This is going to be his year," Arenas added
Gil is still crazy

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not crazy, that's what a lot of people think.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well <Censored> CC, thanks for letting us know. Cause we all needed to know that.

.loggie

Reaction score
Newly signed Pistons center Kwame Brown believes that he is one of the most underrated defenders in the NBA today, according to MLive.com.

"I think I'm one of the most under-rated defenders in the league," he said while speaking to the press as a member of the Pistons for the first time on Tuesday.

"I've been through it all," he said about being traded numerous times during his short career. "This is the life of a professional athlete."
another Kwame quote.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No complaints here with that quote, just show us it Kwame.

bosox1918

Reaction score
I gotta agree with my fellow Pistons fan, RipCity on this one. Kwame is just one of those guys who is always speaking his mind and demanding respect, which is sometimes what you gotta do to get it.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Brown and Maxiell off the bench will be a nice defensive duo.

What number is he wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%