Brett Favre Sued Again -- Tried to nail two Massage Therapists at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-brett-favre-sued-sexual-harassment-jets/story?id=12531048&page=1

In the wake of a sex scandal that tarnished Brett Favre's storied 20-year NFL career and cost him a a $50,000 fine, two more women have come forward, filing a sexual harassment suit against the star quarterback.

n the suit, Scavo alleges that Favre sent text messages to another unidentified massage therapist, asking Scavo and the unidentified woman to "get together" with Favre.

Scavo said that in 2008 while Favre was with the New York Jets, he treated her like a "hanging slab of meat." In the suit she claims he wanted a three-way with her and another therapist.

Favre allegedly texted the unidentified therapist, writing, "Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I'm all alone," according to the lawsuit.

Favre allegedly sent another text message reading, "Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions."

Scavo claimed that after she refused Favre's advances and had her husband, Joseph Scavo, call Favre to demand an apology, both Scavo and the other plaintiff, Shannon O'Toole, were never offered work with the Jets again.

Scavo's husband said he confronted the quarterback to stop soliciting his wife and asked for an apology, but Favre "responded in an inappropriate manner and refused," according to the lawsuit.

Joseph Scavo claimed that his wife then came under fire from her boss, Lisa Ripi, a defendant in the lawsuit. The suit alleges that Ripi wrote "for sure feel horrible that u had to go thru that [with] a pervert...however I truly wish you would've come forward at the time it happened."

Ripi goes on to say, "I've been up there 13 years without anything that happened to me on tmz...cause it was handled internally the way it should be," according to the lawsuit.

Elizabeth Eilender, the attorney for Scavo and O'Toole, said that her clients did not want to file a lawsuit, but when the Jets refused to give them back their jobs, they had no choice.

The suit alleges that the Jets' locker room and training camp are "a hot bed of sexual harassment, sexism and inappropriate behavior."

They describe the majority of the team's massage therapists as young women.

"I suspect that this case is only the tip of the iceberg with respect to the harassment and discrimination experienced by women working for NFL teams and their players as well as all of men's professional sports. I hope that Ms. Scavo's and Ms. O'Toole's courage to bring this suit will empower other women to come forward without fear of retaliation and retribution in order to protect their livelihoods and self-respect," Eilender said in a statement to ABC News.

It's like Tiger Woods all over again.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brett is just showing us why he's a legend...and WWII vet

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
These hoes just need to stop fuckin with my boy Brett Favre lol.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No long our problem, thank God.

No more Favre topics in the NFC North forum!!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. Oh Favre just can't stand out of the news.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
He is a PIMP with a limp.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' date='03 January 2011 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1294109087' post='4406248']
Old man Farve is scoring more off the field.
[/quote]
ZING!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
No long our problem, thank God.

No more Favre topics in the NFC North forum!!
until he is officially a free agent or officially re-retired, i'm posting it in this section... .mwuahahaha.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What a horny devil. Poor fella, shame he has to go out like this.

Funny how they didn't bring this story up when he was playing with the Jets.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Probably just trying to get money, never know with people these days, can't trust anybody. He can't stay out of the spotlight though, that much is for certain. We've heard enough over the years, time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%