Breakout Players for 08-09?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Rodney Stuckey will be great no question, and I kind of have the feeling the Scola will make something happen this year as well. He has been decent for the Rockets but he was great in the Olympics against the best basketball team in the world, and he managed to have quite the game against them. I also like to see what else Korver & Millsap can do this year.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't believe noone mentioned Raymond Felton.

He had a decent season last year, but not what everyone was expecting.

I mean he has Gerald Wallace, Emeka Okafor, Jason Richardson to spread the ball around to. Plus Morrison is back and even though his all-around game sucks, he can knock down three's.

I know they drafted Augustin first round, but to me that just gives Felton that extra push he needs to get into the upper-class of PGs. Last year nobody was challenging him, but now he has a backup wanting minutes, so he will have to play good to keep his minutes going.

Not to mention contract year.

Felton will play hard for a new contract, but it wont be to impress the Bobcats.

They're pretty much set on Augustin becoming their PG for the future.

bballer13333

Reaction score
Felton will play hard for a new contract, but it wont be to impress the Bobcats.

They're pretty much set on Augustin becoming their PG for the future.
It doesnt matter what he does it for, the fact of the matter is he will have a breakout season.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No he's not.

Felton isnt as good as people think, being that the Bobcats never have any nationally televised games. He due for another season where he averages 14 and 7.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
To quote Marcus "Louis Williams. He is going to be a stud."

Louis Williams is the unknown animal of the NBA, he is so good and people don't know it yet, I think this year will be his REAL breakout year.

Nate, meh i mean i think he kinda broke out already but he will improve

Sean Williams, hes a freak

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
To quote Marcus "Louis Williams. He is going to be a stud."

Louis Williams is the unknown animal of the NBA, he is so good and people don't know it yet, I think this year will be his REAL breakout year.

Nate, meh i mean i think he kinda broke out already but he will improve

Sean Williams, hes a freak
Indeed to Louis. Andris Biedrins is going to average 27 ppg 12 rpg this season to win MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%