Brandon Marshall to Cleveland?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is a new AFC North team in the mix for Broncos unhappy wide out Brandon Marshall. With the Ravens already making comments on Marshall, the Cleveland Browns are now reportedly on board as a possible place where Marshall may end up. PFT.com reported earlier tonight that Cleveland could be the spot where Marshall ends up.

The site reports that the package would include kick returner/receiver Josh Cribbs and one or more draft picks. Cribbs is unhappy in Cleveland, as he says he was promised by the old regime that he would get a new deal, and the new men in charge in Cleveland said that is not going to happen.

Grabbing Marshall may also spark the team to once again look for a team for wide out Braylon Edwards, who before the draft was the talk of a number of trade rumors, including going to the Giants or possibly Philadelphia.
Would be great to have a 1-2 punch like Marshall and Edwards, but I am not sure on how much I want him with all the baggage he brings. Not to mention Cribbs is my favorite..

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I think Braylong should come ot Detroit. Make it a 3-way trade. Marshall to Cleveland, Edwards to Detroit, Standeford and whoever to Denver. Make it happen Schwartz.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Definitley would have to be atleast a 2nd with Cribbs.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
You guys are pushing it, He's staying in denver he just wants a new contract

J9

Reaction score
no way they trade for marshall unless cribbs or braylon is included

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
No way would they manage to get him with out giving up Edwards.
Dont forget, on the field, Marshall has the talent to be one of the best in the league, at least top 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%