Brakos comes in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakos

Reaction score
If there's anybody here that knows me from a bunch of other sites (I got linked from the new RST affiliate), I found you. Surrender now or be forever tortured. <_<

If not, then I guess I'll do a normal intro. I'm from Houston (Pasadena if you want to get nit-picky). More of a football fan than anything else (Go Texans!), and follow Nascar. I played for the U-Houston football team back in the day (well, not that long ago I guess, graduated in '04). My family's kinda goofy, but not completely psycho. I'm a bit of a redneck too. LOL

As for why I'm clear out in someplace COLD (AKA Minneapolis, glad I'm not here in the winter <_< ) is my brother, girlfriend and I are out on an NFL tour this year. We've been to New Orleans, Nashville, St. Louis, Chicago, and Minny for last Monday's game so far. So if I'm not on here, I'm likely on the road, doing some sort of tourist-y thing, or actually at a game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI man. Pretty cool how your on the road for football games, sounds fun as hell.

Hope you stick around here, let us know if you need anything.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We got a nice NFL section, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. There is something about you that tells me you are going to be active, we also have a couple of Nascar people such as Palmer. I hope you'll enjoy it here man! Welcome!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
If there's anybody here that knows me from a bunch of other sites (I got linked from the new RST affiliate), I found you. Surrender now or be forever tortured. <_<

If not, then I guess I'll do a normal intro. I'm from Houston (Pasadena if you want to get nit-picky). More of a football fan than anything else (Go Texans!), and follow Nascar. I played for the U-Houston football team back in the day (well, not that long ago I guess, graduated in '04). My family's kinda goofy, but not completely psycho. I'm a bit of a redneck too. LOL

As for why I'm clear out in someplace COLD (AKA Minneapolis, glad I'm not here in the winter <_< ) is my brother, girlfriend and I are out on an NFL tour this year. We've been to New Orleans, Nashville, St. Louis, Chicago, and Minny for last Monday's game so far. So if I'm not on here, I'm likely on the road, doing some sort of tourist-y thing, or actually at a game.
Why hello there my fellow NASCAR fan. Welcome to the site! Who is your driver?? Please, don't pick the wrong driver.

brakos

Reaction score
Why hello there my fellow NASCAR fan. Welcome to the site! Who is your driver?? Please, don't pick the wrong driver.
I don't exactly have one... but Martin, Kahne, and Earnhardt are top 3 for me.

brakos

Reaction score
Mark Martin is the Brett Favre of the NFL...

I'm going to retire, I'm coming back, I'm going to retire, I'm coming back.
I liked him back in the 90's as well, so I'm passed that. LOL

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I liked him back in the 90's as well, so I'm passed that. LOL
Well, I was born in the 90's so Mark Martin wasn't thought of at that moment in time. Glad to see another NASCAR fan here though, we need a lot more!!! Nascar for life!

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad a fellow Houstonian is here. I live in Spring..

WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%