Brady wins MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know this is completely off, but do you guys think the MVP is too much of a QB award? I thought Randy should have had more of a shot at MVP in 07, not to take away what Brady did, but a lot of the time Brady just threw up in a tight coverage, and Moss would come down with it. I'd like to see a non QB get the award for once, or a defensive player get it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just putting it there because he said Brady can't be stopped
Maybe the Patriots can...but Brady cannot. I don't care how bad the Jets beat them, Brady remains the best player in the NFL today, period.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Maybe the Patriots can...but Brady cannot. I don't care how bad the Jets beat them, Brady remains the best player in the NFL today, period.
What does that have to do with not being able to be stopped? Tom Brady is a member of the New England Patriots, the Pats aren't a member of Tom Brady.

Reaction score
Brady didn't look very good in that Jets game. He was missing checkdowns, and was plain off. His team sure played a part of it, but he didn't look good at all.

Reaction score
I know this is completely off, but do you guys think the MVP is too much of a QB award? I thought Randy should have had more of a shot at MVP in 07, not to take away what Brady did, but a lot of the time Brady just threw up in a tight coverage, and Moss would come down with it. I'd like to see a non QB get the award for once, or a defensive player get it.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Brady didn't look very good in that Jets game. He was missing checkdowns, and was plain off. His team sure played a part of it, but he didn't look good at all.
He didn't look good because the Jets defense had the man scared shitless. Dude was seeing ghosts out there.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
If Manning won MVP you wouldn't say shit like this.

Reaction score
If Manning won MVP you wouldn't say shit like this.
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't even mention Manning... I just said I think it's too much of a fucking QB award. I would love defensive players to win MVP, and other players. You really believe I'm saying Brady doesn't deserve his MVPS? I always thought Jamal Lewis should have gotten MVP in 03 btw.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Alge Crumpler, Wes Welker, and I think someone else, catch the TD passes thrown perfectly to them, we wouldn't be talking about stopping Tom Brady or him being "scared shitless" by the Jets D.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with Rice18. Brady wins the MVP & here come all the haters to devalue the award. Brady is the best quarterback in the league, get over it. This is also an individual award, not a team award...so quasi-Jet fans need to keep that one game out of the discussion. As if Brady hasn't completely pwned the Jets througout his career as it is.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I agree with Rice18. Brady wins the MVP & here come all the haters to devalue the award. Brady is the best quarterback in the league, get over it. This is also an individual award, not a team award...so quasi-Jet fans need to keep that one game out of the discussion. As if Brady hasn't completely pwned the Jets througout his career as it is.
I don't understand why you're trying to twist what I said into saying Brady is a bad QB. I was simply responding to the post that said he can't be stopped, which clearly he can.

You're too arrogant for your own good. You're blinded by it and try to turn people's arguments into something they're not even trying to argue

Reaction score
LMFAO, when did I "devalue the award". Give me a god damn break, I'm just saying I'm sick of QBs winning the award. If that wasn't directed at me my bad lol.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't understand why you're trying to twist what I said into saying Brady is a bad QB. I was simply responding to the post that said he can't be stopped, which clearly he can.

You're too arrogant for your own good. You're blinded by it and try to turn people's arguments into something they're not even trying to argue
For the record, I don't take anything you say seriously. I watched you parade around PSA as the world's biggest Vikings fan last season...and then I find you here, claiming to be this gargantuan Jets' homer. You my friend, are a typical NY sports homer...if that's where you are even from.

LMFAO, when did I "devalue the award". Give me a god damn break, I'm just saying I'm sick of QBs winning the award. If that wasn't directed at me my bad lol.
When I say "haters"...I wasn't specifically targeting you...but if you want to throw urself into that category, go right ahead. I do believe that Colt fans are the biggest Brady haters on the planet tho. Understandably so...but quite ridiculous at times. To be fair, I am a huge Aaron Rodgers hater.

Reaction score
I'm not a Brady hater, because he brought my Wolverines a huge BCS Bowl Victory. I hate the Pats tho.

King-Oli

Reaction score
Bouh all..... you pictures is very ridicoulus.....

Nice Tom Brady MVP yeah man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%