Boogie to warriors

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Year they dropped it about 5M after that, and when he turned that down they mutually agreed that he would test free agency.

All the local reports today are saying they arent the least bit angry or upset that he left, but they are absolutely fuming that he is spreading lies about the process.

To say the Pels dropped the ball is way off the mark, you cant risk giving him a max deal after having arguably the worst injury an NBA player can suffer. That would have been absolutely terrible team management.
i dont blame them at all, or him. im not even upset he went to the warriors. that team cant stick together forever.

when they do breakup, years from now, we'll all look back at how awesome it was to see these stars all play together and get together to natural way and win as much as they did. this hurts parity but it doesnt hurt he league or the game.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pistons will pay more money for Josh Smith next season than the Warriors will for Boogie Cousins.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KD and Draymond are personally paying Boogie. 2.5M each

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i dont blame them at all, or him. im not even upset he went to the warriors. that team cant stick together forever.

when they do breakup, years from now, we'll all look back at how awesome it was to see these stars all play together and get together to natural way and win as much as they did. this hurts parity but it doesnt hurt he league or the game.
Partially broken up next year. They won't be able to keep Boogie since they are over cap and don't have his bird rights.

Paulius

Reaction score
Teagz said:
https://twitter.com/StephenCurry30/status/1013945339244527616 

this is funny though. they will never love KD
Just used him like a hoe that he is

Mexi said:
But you know

He wont even be ready til january

He will have lost some of his explosiveness, and he wont be in their finishing lineup

Assuming he still has touch, he'll be the new Mo Speights
Mo Speights lmao

Thats funny but come on

Delirium said:
It's completely hilarious how all the talk was him going to the Lakers, and Kawhi too maybe, as if the Lakers were putting together a team that might beat the Warriors. Like the league was starting to feel there might be a chance someone could do it. Then he actually goes to the Warriors.
Dude

If Magic doesnt land Kawhi next summer, hes in trouble

Gambled and lost on PG. Gambled and got greedy during negotiations for kawhi. Didnt risk it with cousins

If kawhi stays, and boogie is atleast 80% back to his old self, magic will be taking Ls

nolafan33 said:
Serious question, when do Warriors fans get bored with their team and the NBA?

It's like in 2K when you when that first title, but you made your team so much better than anyone else that you win the next 8 titles as well, and eventually you get bored and upset because literally every game is a 40 point blowout.
Lmao and just delete the file and start a new franchise mode

Their fans wont get bored but at the same time if i was a warriors fan id want them to go at it one more time and then KD to leave

Then see what the curry klay and dray can still do

BwareDWare94 said:
Fuck this shit. I'm just gonna watch hockey next winter
Why you lyin, youll be glued to your tv next season watching all this shit

buzzy said:
In a plot twist, Cousins is the one finally breaking up the Warriors from the inside
Yup, and then they’ll blame it all on boogie for the next 50 years

#BuzzyKnows #BigFacts

Father Pugzo said:
woj says teams with space didn't want him in their lockeroom.
I heard apparently teams have a “no cousins policy”

Teagz said:
The Pistons will pay more money for Josh Smith next season than the Warriors will for Boogie Cousins.
Wait what haha

Josh still making money from yall?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
next year is the last year i believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%