Blues to make Deals?

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
The St. Louis Blues lost out on Marek Svatos, as the Nashville Predators jumped in front of them to snag the former KHLer of waivers. But that means the Blues could be looking to make some moves -- perhaps for a forward -- and as The Fourth Period writes, "If anyone is dealt, it's going to be Brad Boyes, a player in need of a change of scenery."

Now, the website speculates on several teams that could look to trade for Boyes -- including the Leafs, Sens and Avs -- but the Blues have insisted that they aren't shopping anyone right now. Still, if the Blues are out of contention near the deadline, they could start shopping veteran pieces, and Boyes would certainly be potential trade candidate.
Good, maybe the Front Office has finally realized that Brad Boyes is fucking terrible. Get a guy that can put the biscuit in the basket, I don't care if you have to trade Petriangelo or EJ.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good, maybe the Front Office has finally realized that Brad Boyes is fucking terrible. Get a guy that can put the biscuit in the basket, I don't care if you have to trade Petriangelo or EJ.
go after Michael Ryder...if you're trading Pietrangelo lol

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I said someone that can score :rolleyes:

Hey, I'd take Horton off your hands.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
Yea I want a reliable consistent goal scorer that does it every year.

Semin. GET SEMIN. Trade a 1st round pick, and a defenseman, and hell, if they want Ben Bishop or Jake Allen, give them him too.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
We would love AP or EJ. Either would make a sick pairing with Schenn down the road. But we don't have what you guys want other then Kessel lol.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I don't want the cancer patient. He's streaky and without a good set-up guy I don't think he's even that great.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ben Bishop has no trade value lol.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
I know that I just don't think it's cool saying something like that about someone who had cancer.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I have plenty of family members and even a friend that have dealt with it in the past. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I have plenty of family members and even a friend that have dealt with it in the past. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%