Blake's Post-Draft Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
1. Saints - Pretty obvious here, they won the Superbowl and re-signed most of the key players on that team.

2. Vikings - As much as I hate Adrian Peterson, they don't need Favre to win. That defense is ferocious and just added a great young DB in Chris Cook, also the Heisman finalist may help the rushing attack, who knows?

3. Colts - Manning is a God, plain and simple. Plus the addition of Hughes will be a great asset to the defense, the only question for the run defense is how long until Bob Sanders breaks something?

4. Patriots - They had an off year, look for them to rebound easily. Biggest question is Tom Brady and where his head is at.

5. Packers - After getting screwed in the Playoffs, they beefed up the OL and DL in the first rounds of the draft, biggest question for me on that team is age.

6. Ravens - They added another TE, and a great NT and LB. If Flacco doesn't suck balls they should be fine this season, all they need is a Fitz type receiver, which is hard to come by; however, that running attack will be spot on.

7. Jets - This may be there year, I have them this low for the simple fact that so much lies on the hands of young players.

8. Chargers - We all know they'll choke in January, but they'll have a good season.

9. Cowboys - Read previous ranking.

10. Cardinals - The Leinart project will fail horribly, but whatever QB steps in after week three will have success.

11. Eagles - Read previous ranking and change Leinart to Kolb.

12. Bengals - If Palmer can stay healthy, they'll be mighty dangerous.

13. Texans - Is this finally the year? No, but that offense is amazing.

14. Titans - That defense fell way off last season, look for them to rebound and for Vince Young to have a great season with the help of Chris Johnson.

15. Seahawks - Okung, Thomas, and Tate will all have an early impact.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
As I've said all along 12th is fair for the Bengals, just hope to improve from 12th. If Palmer can get going again and the defense stays in tact I don't see why they wouldn't have a chance aside from their tough schedule. Definitely won't be easy but I'm optimistic.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Colts at 3? You do know they had a great draft? You do know they made the Superbowl without Sanders and Gonzalez?
They'll shut all of you up. Watch.

Barcode

Reaction score
10. Cardinals - The Leinart project will fail horribly, but whatever QB steps in after week three will have success.
Notsofast. Derek Anderson or whatever they fall into after Leinart is not going to turn this around as they lost a good amount of talent and replaced them with nothing. Dansby, A Rolle, Boldin, B Berry and Warner are gone and they are falling back to the late teens and maybe the 20s.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Colts at 3? You do know they had a great draft? You do know they made the Superbowl without Sanders and Gonzalez?
just cause a team has a great draft doesn't mean they'll instantly be stars in the NFL

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think this is the year the Texans make the playoffs.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude your starting to become a homer like DH. And actually none of the experts on either espn or nfl network didnt mention anything about the colts having a great draft. And Gonzalez wouldnt have made much of a difference at all in the super bowl. So they do deserve to be number 3 because I think the Vikings have improved more than the colts have. And the super bowl winner is always the number one team going into next season.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I think this is the year the Texans make the playoffs.
I hope so for there sake, just that <Censored>ing division is brutal, Man.

Indy and Tennessee, and it's not like the Jags are a total push-over.

Oiler35

Reaction score
just cause a team has a great draft doesn't mean they'll instantly be stars in the NFL
That's true, but when you put everything into perspective: Fresh rookies that can help the older guys (Hughes helping Mathis, Freeney) and two big stars coming back, it's sure to be a better season.

Dude your starting to become a homer like DH. And actually none of the experts on either espn or nfl network didnt mention anything about the colts having a great draft. And Gonzalez wouldnt have made much of a difference at all in the super bowl. So they do deserve to be number 3 because I think the Vikings have improved more than the colts have. And the super bowl winner is always the number one team going into next season.
I'm assuming you didn't watch the draft.
The announcers were having a <Censored>ing orgasm over Jerry Hughes. The guy was great at TCU, and will help Mathis and Freeney as the year progresses.
Gonzalez not making a difference? Are you kidding me? Did you watch the pre-season game against Philadelphia last year, when he was actually healthy? The kid was lighting up Asante Samuel, who isn't exactly a push-over. A great quarterback makes a mediocre wide receiver look good, and I think that'll be the case with Gonzo.
And not making an impact? LOL! You thing Pierre Garcon is better than Anthony Gonzalez. GTFO.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
The guys at the draft are all over every players nuts, that's what they're getting paid to do.

Mooche

Reaction score
They don't need Favre to win? After I read that, and saw you had them at No. 2 I lost a ton of respect for this list. If they don't get Favre back, you can mark these words, there is no way in hell they are the No. 2 team in the league. Jackson or Helicopter can't do it. As well, the o-line is slowly but surely breaking down for the Vikings, hence why AP might have some trouble this year. (He'll still put up solid numbers, but.)

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I hope so for there sake, just that <Censored>ing division is brutal, Man.

Indy and Tennessee, and it's not like the Jags are a total push-over.
nothing like it used to be though, Jags are slowly starting to deteriorate

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
They don't need Favre to win? After I read that, and saw you had them at No. 2 I lost a ton of respect for this list. If they don't get Favre back, you can mark these words, there is no way in hell they are the No. 2 team in the league. Jackson or Helicopter can't do it. As well, the o-line is slowly but surely breaking down for the Vikings, hence why AP might have some trouble this year. (He'll still put up solid numbers, but.)
No, they don't. And yes, they will.

That defense is a <Censored>ing force, that offense is only getting better, and Favre or no Favre, they're a Playoff team.

Mooche

Reaction score
What makes the defense such a force? I think it's damn good. But the Williams wall is only getting up there in age, Winfield is the same story. Cedric Griffin just went through one hell of a injury in the NFC Title Game. Really, it only has a few more years in my eyes to do it. Which is why they need Favre, so bad... to put them over the top and into the talk of titles. Without Favre, the team is not going to be a true contender... AP can't do it all.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The Colts will have another good year as they always do but I don't think they will win it all, never can count them out but I don't think they will. I know people have been saying this for years now as they generally choke come playoff time but I personally believe this is the San Diego Chargers year, just my opinion.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
What makes the defense such a force? I think it's damn good. But the Williams wall is only getting up there in age, Winfield is the same story. Cedric Griffin just went through one hell of a injury in the NFC Title Game. Really, it only has a few more years in my eyes to do it. Which is why they need Favre, so bad... to put them over the top and into the talk of titles. Without Favre, the team is not going to be a true contender... AP can't do it all.
I'll leave you with this

Mooche

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwCHGVH4R4

I will leave you with that. A drunk clown.... Freeney >>>>>>>

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He's such a <Censored>ing beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%