Bettis Not Sold On Steelers This Season

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/jerome_bettis_not_sold_on_steelers_this_season/14093087

Former Pittsburgh Steelers great Jerome Bettis didn't mince any words when asked for his thoughts about how his old team will fare in 2013.
While he believes the Cincinnati Bengals are the most improved team in the AFC North, he thinks the Steelers just haven't done enough in the offseason to make 2013 a good one.
"The question mark in the division is the Steelers," Bettis said on  "Dave Dameshek Football Program" from the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe, CA (via NFL.com). "How will they perform? Will they be able to run the football? Will the defense be able to stay intact? They've got some questions that need to be answered, so right now if I had to step out of my body and give a prediction I'd say the edge goes to Cincinnati, then Baltimore, then Pittsburgh, then Cleveland."
"They still have to learn how to win," Bettis told Dameshek regarding the Bengals. "They don't know how to win yet. And I think that's the one Achilles' heel if you had to think of anything, that's going to be the Achilles' heel, they really don't know how to win a big game."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%