Ben Gordon and Bulls may part ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R6Vox

Reaction score
This angers me. Ben Gordon is not a $70 Million player. Like someone said above, he's undersized and well....he's not AI....so yeah, that's ridiculous. I think he has an ego now too....I mean why would you ask for that much....no one else is going to pay it either....NO ONE with any sense anyway. And on top of that....the debate can go on and on about who's the better Bulls player.....Deng or Gordon but most Bulls and or NBA enthusiasts will tell you it's Deng....and he's not even worth 70 mill. The Bulls better talk this man down.

.loggie

Reaction score
Does Gordon even think he's worth that much? Seriously, he hasn't done enough for the Bulls yet. I don't think any team would pick him up for $70 million.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Does Gordon even think he's worth that much? Seriously, he hasn't done enough for the Bulls yet. I don't think any team would pick him up for $70 million.
Is this honestly the same guy who has willingly sat on the bench to be a 6th man even though he could have been starting. Is it the same person?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not defending him but he said it would be better for the Bulls if he came of the bench.

And he did go 9 for 9 from the 3pt line in a gme before...He can light it up and he'll just get better.
Yea hes asking for too much but still the Bulls may not be offering enough.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hes gunna stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%