Ben Gordon and Bulls may part ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Daily News -
"Ben Gordon wants a $70 million extension from the Bulls, who are looking to give Gordon no more than Kirk Hinrich money ($47.5 million) the New York Daily News reported Sunday.

It is also believed that Chicago wants to extend Luol Deng first, a player they regard more highly than Gordon at this point in time"....

Ben Goeden is a varyyoung player and I would pay him that much(If I could).

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're a fool if you would give Ben Gordon $70 million.

I would give him BIG money maybe not 70 mill but still he will be a great player in the future...

What would you give him?

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd give him what the Bulls are offering, maybe a little more, but there's no way I'm giving him over $50 million for a couple of reasons... One, shooting guard is probably the easiest position to find in the league. While Gordon is great, there's plenty of great shooting guards in the NBA. Next, he's an undersized shooting guard, which really hurts the team defensively, since that means Kirk Hinrich has to be matched up against guys like Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter, Dwyane Wade, etc. My last reason would be that we MUST lock up Luol Deng. Deng is going to be a legit NBA star and there's no way in hell we can let him get away.

Ever since Gordon got a new agent mid-way through last season, people in Chicago new he was going to be asking for big money and that it would be hard to keep him around. As much as John Paxson and the organization love him and are going to try to keep him, it's going to be hard, because as you can see he wants a lot of money. I'd love for him to bring his asking price down, so that we can keep him, but if he doesn't stick around I'm not gonna be too worried (especially since we have Thabo Sefolosha, who continues to improve).

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
The bulls are doing everything right.. Ben Gordon doesn't deserve 70 million, and they should lock up Luol first.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well if he doesn't stay where do you think He'll end up

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well if he doesn't stay where do you think He'll end up
way too soon to say
it would still be a year away, and if he really wouldnt want to stay, the Bulls would just trade him

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bulls will probably fall for 70 million since they fell for Ben's wasted 60 million.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's not going anywhere, Gordon is far from a $70 million dollar player but he is a very important part of their team, they will work something out Im sure of it.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Hi size hurts us offensively too. As much as he is good in the 4th quarter, he has trouble getting his shot off against bigger players.

55 million dollars max. I truly believe we should do everything possible to get both Luol & Gordon, but if you have to choose, then Luol is definitely the way to go.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ben Gordon is worth 70 million over a 7 year deal. No more. I say he can cash in almost 45 - 55 million for a 5-6 year deal.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
watch him go to the Celtics they are gettin everyone why not Gordon

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
watch him go to the Celtics they are gettin everyone why not Gordon
Tiger listen to me, the Celtics salary is too packed to sign Gordon ESPECIALLY if he wants $70 Million...let it go, the celtics wont add another "good" player.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Tiger listen to me, the Celtics salary is too packed to sign Gordon ESPECIALLY if he wants $70 Million...let it go, the celtics wont add another "good" player.
i know

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well if they can't re-sign him, they should pick up another SG FA. Maybe a better one.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to go to the Nets?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
at the last second? We've only choked at the last 2nd twice, both in the same series, the 2006 NBA Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%