Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker passes away at age 23

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker passes away at age 23
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker passed away on Friday afternoon from injuries sustained in a Thursday evening motorbike accident. Walker was 23 years old.

The accident occurred shortly before 8 p.m. ET at a four-way intersection in Miami, Florida when Walker, who was riding a dirt bike, collided with a Ford Escape. As of Thursday night, detectives were investigating the incident to see if the driver of the Escape ran a stop sign. Walker was not racing, and alcohol was not involved in the accident. Walker was not wearing a helmet.

Walker was taken to a hospital following the accident, where he was declared to be in critical condition. Walker underwent surgery during the night but was pronounced dead at 5 p.m. ET on Friday, his agent Ron Walker said (via the Baltimore Sun).

Walker, a Miami native who attended college at Texas Southern, was selected by the Ravens in the fourth-round of the 2015 NFL Draft. Walker played in eight games last season as a rookie, primarily on special teams.

R.I.P

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man thats sad.

RIP

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I live life inside a bubble when it comes to motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, etc. I don't trust other people's driving. Sad story. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%