Attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
The Graphics League has operated well until now but that is because of the cooperation of the members early on. Each and every mathchup should automatically have 10 voters just from the other teams, and designers who are looking to get added on in the future need to start cooperating if they want to be put onto an expansion team in the future. Also, even if you aren't in the league and don't plan to be, just check out the league and put your votes in.

This league has gone strong to start off with and has lasted longer than our other attempts, Jarrod has put a lot of work into this league and let us not let that go to waste, thank you.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On the plus side, Im proud of all the members activity and contributions to the league. Puts a smile on my face cause I've seen big improvements with the members due to the league (especially Rios), so good job guys, lets keep it up!!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed, even if you're not apart of the league, you can still put your votes in, great post nj. Thanks balla for the compliment.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Nice post DC, hopefully this can help boost the activity of the league and add more votes. BTW I couldn't agree more with what balla said, due to the gfx league i've seen several artists improve, which has helped our gfx section get much better.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
keep in mind that season 2 is just around the corner, where new members/teams will begin.

But, C&C and voting by those interested will help be a determining factor in participation in the future

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Again, there haven't been too many votes for week 10, there should be more coming from the people who are looking to be in the league next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%