Angels nearing deal with RHP Tim Lincecum

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Right-hander Tim Lincecum is “leaning toward” signing with the Angels and could wrap up a deal today, tweets MLB Network’s Jon Heyman. Meanwhile, Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports that the two sides are “closing in” on a deal, adding that the White Sox and Giants are out of the mix (links to Twitter). Passan adds that the dollars remain unknown, but the deal being discussed is a Major League pact. Lincecum is represented by the Beverly Hills Sports Council.

Via MLBTR

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean, i guess

He fits right in with their depleted roster and depleted staff of depleted stuff

Adebayo

Reaction score
Didn't really want to see him in another uniform, but I do wish him the best. I'm just pretty convinced that he's done - especially as a starter. He would probably be more successful in relief where hitters don't get to see him 2-3 times a game, and where he doesn't have to start losing his command as he fatigues during a start. 

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Honestly surprised he's not signing on with the Giants, especially considering they had supposed "high interest levels"

But he should be another disheveled part of a disheveled Angels rotation and team as a whole.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im a huge Big time Timmy Jims fan and he wasnt terrible last year

Hope he plays really well and throws another no-no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%