PND SZN
Reaction score
Gasol until Bynum can prove he can stay healthy

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Based on skills alone, Bynum easily. However, if you factor in the injuries it becomes a lot closer. I still take Bynum.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
going off career FG and FT% I would choose Gasol. Bynum has Gasol by around .030% on FG% but, Bynum will leave more points at the FT-Line then Gasol. It was tough for me though because Bynum will get me more boards. However, Bynum does have more toughness, but it sometimes get's the best of him...

also... see JJ Barea, just saying.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
I go Gasol, better rebounder, tougher guy, less injury prone, I like him a lot more

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I go Gasol, better rebounder, tougher guy, less injury prone, I like him a lot more
I personally think Bynum is tougher, but maybe it's because Pau is Marc's brother lmao. However, Bynum sometimes does bitch moves that make him look soft, like throwing JJ out of the air on a lay-up attempt. I still prefer Marc.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Gasol is very skilled also. He's got size, strength, can score from inside and out, great screener, good defender, rebounds, blocks shots. He does it all.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Bynum is a <Censored>.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Lol STAT that video is him as a rookie.
I know, but doesn't change the fact that he got into a fight that he didn't need to have. He dunked on you, you went around him and dunked... how does that lead to you pushing him? Then Barea was scoring all over the Lakers, so he threw him out of the air? C'mon Son.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, but doesn't change the fact that he got into a fight that he didn't need to have. He dunked on you, you went around him and dunked... how does that lead to you pushing him? Then Barea was scoring all over the Lakers, so he threw him out of the air? C'mon Son.
The dude was pumped up after faking out Shaq one of the greatest players ever and dunking on him. And he just bumped into him to hard when he went to play defense. You know that wasnt intentional lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynum is way better then Marc Gasol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I voted Marc Gasol.
Bynum is too much of a liability with his injury history.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
The dude was pumped up after faking out Shaq one of the greatest players ever and dunking on him. And he just bumped into him to hard when he went to play defense. You know that wasnt intentional lol.
the term "dunked on" gets tossed around too much lmao. he dunked on shaq's invisible twin brother. yeah he faked shaq out, but shaq wasn't even there to get dunked on haha. besides, how can you be pumped about a dunk, when that same guy put you on your ass with a putback dunk on the play before that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Because if I recall correctly it was his first game playing against Shaq (Shaq had just left for Miami), he got dunked on and Shaq talked a lot of shit. He put a great move on him back and wanted to let him know...

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
meh, they were both behaving immaturely after the bynum dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%