ADSF Predictions: AL East

Who wins the AL East?

• Total voters

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
axman15 said:
I'd take the Jays staff over the Yankees. And offensively, the comparison isn't even close. All that the Yankees really have over Toronto is a better bullpen, but the Jays pen should be improved, and like others have said what good is an outstanding bullpen if they never pitch with the lead? The bullpen should be the last piece a contender assembles.
What good is a lead if you can't save it?

FearLessBeast

Reaction score
Toronto Blue Jays - 92 Wins
New York Yankees - 80 Wins
Tampa Bay Rays - 74 Wins
Orioles - 69 Wins
Boston Red Sox - 58 Wins

GMO

Reaction score
Rays
Blue Jays
Red Sox
Orioles
Yankees

I'm not convinced that Boston signing a SP + CL makes them a 90 win team like a lot of other people. I think the Yankees veterans can't produce enough, but payroll is coming off the next 2 years. Rays were an 80 win team despite injuries and a 2-13 extra inning record.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
GMO said:
Rays
Blue Jays
Red Sox
Orioles
Yankees

I'm not convinced that Boston signing a SP + CL makes them a 90 win team like a lot of other people. I think the Yankees veterans can't produce enough, but payroll is coming off the next 2 years. Rays were an 80 win team despite injuries and a 2-13 extra inning record.
I completely agree, but James Shields could end up being the difference if we get him (it's doubtful though).

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's laughable everyone is jumping on the Sox winning the division. There is literally a 20% chance we win the division with this rotation. We have nobody behind Price. No one.

Don't tell me Buchholz is anywhere near a #2. The guy is garbage. He's never pitched 200 innings at any point in his career and he's made of glass. The best thing we could've done is traded the guy after 2013.

I'd rather start our whole AAA roster after Price than deal with the likings of Buchholz, Porcello, and Kelly. The only saving grace is our bullpen and even that's looking injury-prone right now. Carson Smith out, and maybe even Uehara who is having wear and tear from his overused 2013-15 seasons.

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I think it's laughable everyone is jumping on the Sox winning the division. There is literally a 20% chance we win the division with this rotation. We have nobody behind Price. No one.

Don't tell me Buchholz is anywhere near a #2. The guy is garbage. He's never pitched 200 innings at any point in his career and he's made of glass. The best thing we could've done is traded the guy after 2013.

I'd rather start our whole AAA roster after Price than deal with the likings of Buchholz, Porcello, and Kelly. The only saving grace is our bullpen and even that's looking injury-prone right now. Carson Smith out, and maybe even Uehara who is having wear and tear from his overused 2013-15 seasons.
Who's your favorite team? I know people are allowed to hate on their teams, but man you bring it to a new level sometimes. Enjoy baseball.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
Who's your favorite team? I know people are allowed to hate on their teams, but man you bring it to a new level sometimes. Enjoy baseball.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Red Sox are. I like DD nd what he has assembled so far, I just think we're banking too much on the lesser guys in the rotation to help us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%