Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, the staff will be re-done with sport specific mods soon.
So, this would give them an incentive to meet

I, personally, might go with Conference sub-forums first to see how well it goes. The Divisional could be too much separation, because AE is correct -- sports discussion is too hit or miss - not enough consistency

I'd like to hear more from other members and their opinion

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, the staff will be re-done with sport specific mods soon.
So, this would give them an incentive to meet

I, personally, might go with Conference sub-forums first to see how well it goes. The Divisional could be too much separation, because AE is correct -- sports discussion is too hit or miss - not enough consistency

I'd like to hear more from other members and their opinion
I like it Jar, divide each sport's Main Forum by conference and see how it goes. I also agree that its time to revert back to the G-Mod, NFL Mod, MLB Mod, NBA Mod, NHL Mod, Other Sports Mod format. This universal G-Mod idea never panned out.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BUMP

There's 36 people logged on right now, we should have more than just 10 votes. I really would like to see us at least implement Conference sub-forums by the end of the week.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ultimately I voted no, I don't believe it would pan out the way it should.

However, I am down for with whatever the members and the rest of the staff decide.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
I say conferences. Have an Eastern/AFC, Western/NFC, and then maybe rumors/transaction part

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really think we should go something as easy as: NFL GENERAL < AFC Forum, NFC Forum

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I dont like it as well, because of a few reasons which I will touch upon. First of all, I think the reason for the lack of sports talk is because no one wants to talk about other teams that are not their own, so theres basically no discussion. Its just people talking about their favorite teams. Secondly why I think it wont work is because then it would be dividing people in a way. People will just want to go to their respective sub forum and not talk on the general sports forum. Finally which I think is the most important reason, is that some great threads will be hidden by newer threads from different divisions or conferences if thats the case.

If those specifics dont occur then Im all for improving the forums with this idea.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont like it as well, because of a few reasons which I will touch upon. First of all, I think the reason for the lack of sports talk is because no one wants to talk about other teams that are not their own, so theres basically no discussion. Its just people talking about their favorite teams. Secondly why I think it wont work is because then it would be dividing people in a way. People will just want to go to their respective sub forum and not talk on the general sports forum. Finally which I think is the most important reason, is that some great threads will be hidden by newer threads from different divisions or conferences if thats the case.

If those specifics dont occur then Im all for improving the forums with this idea.
That happens more with the 1 forum-way we have it now. There's some great threads that get pushed to the bottom of the page by all the bullsh*t threads created after.

I don't think people would be divided or find it all that hard to check the General League forum, the AFC forum, and then the NFC forum. Click the NFL Forum & you'd see its page with the latest topic from AFC and NFC listed atop of it.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I see all threads cause I use the 'View New Content' feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%