Aaron Rodgers Rips Tony Kornheiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sports Radio Interviews - Aaron Rodgers believes Tony Kornheiser was a bad announcer for Monday Night Football.

“You know who was better than Tony Kornheiser? Dennis Miller was ten times better," said Rodgers. "Dennis Miller was a great comedian, but one of the worst Monday Night Football guys ever. And he was ten times better than Tony Kornheiser. His stuff was actually funny. Tony stuff wasn’t funny at all. He did no research. We’d sit in those production meetings and he would add absolutely nothing to the conversation. I’d be like, ‘What are we doing here? This is stupid.’… You get in there with Tony and he’s asking you all these dumb questions that have no application to the game you are playing or anything you are doing. He’s terrible… I don’t think he’s funny. I don’t think he’s insightful. I don’t think knows anything about sports.”
Man Dennis Miller was the best..............

Mooche

Reaction score
<3 THANK YOU AARON RODGERS. This is what I have been saying for the whole past season, he is completely out of his element.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drugs imo lol jk. I think tony is cool though.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is with all that anger? lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
This is actually pretty funny, the guy is speaking the truth. Cant wait to see what Tony has to say about this.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I was Tony I would just LOL. Aaron Rodgers is f/cking harmless.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Rodgers > Kornhole

I <Censored>ing hate Kornheiser with a passion.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rodgers Regrets Criticizing Announcers

Yahoo! Sports - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview.

Speaking with ESPN Milwaukee 540 AM this week, Rodgers sharply criticized former Monday night broadcaster Tony Kornheiser, saying he did "absolutely no research" and doubts that he knows "anything about sports."

Rodgers also criticized analyst Ron Jaworski.

The quarterback now says the radio was an "inappropriate" outlet for his thoughts and that he didn't mean to disrespect anybody.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I really wonder what Tony said about the matter, does anyone know if he said anything back? I Tony is the kind of person who would speak his mind and counterback with something funny or harsh.

Nckcarman

Reaction score
Kornheiser is a <Censored>ing clown. He's hardly ever funny and fails at sports. That's why PTI is such a crap show. Wilbon is almost all basketball and Kornheiser is nothing but jokes. Props to Rodgers for not holding back anything.

Mooche

Reaction score
Kornheiser is a <Censored>ing clown. He's hardly ever funny and fails at sports. That's why PTI is such a crap show. Wilbon is almost all basketball and Kornheiser is nothing but jokes. Props to Rodgers for not holding back anything.
This is guy is so spot on, couldn't have said it better myself.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kornheiser is hilarious... He makes PTI awesome to watch, and its why I watch it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i LOVE pti. i record it on my dvr, lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's my boy Rodgers! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%