701/SteVo's Mock Draft

TTN2810

Reaction score
lol at the mock.
Like I said Gabbert won't get past 8, and he won't even be there at 8.
JJ Watt will not fall to 17, and Bowers wont go to 20.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
lol at the mock.
Like I said Gabbert won't get past 8, and he won't even be there at 8.
JJ Watt will not fall to 17, and Bowers wont go to 20.
I knew you wouldn't like Gabbert falling but, I was going to pick him to do to the Titans. Stevo is sold on Fairley. I like Fairley too so it was a toss up.

Who do you see J.J Watt replacing ?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Bowers is a dark horse with his knee. Me and SteVo believe with his knee his stock has fallen far.

Kerrigan would be perfect for the Jags so it isn't a stupid move.
No, Kerrigan isn't perfect for the Jags.

He doesn't recover, if he loses the first step off the line, hes done for, not explosive enough, and you don't draft LDEs that high.

Bowers isn't a dark horse, I've already explained it with you. He won't fall that far.

Wes Bunting of the National Football Post has spoken with a scout that believes talk of Da'Quan Bowers falling to the middle of the first round is "crazy."
MLive.com's Tom Kowalski believes the Lions would "absolutely" strongly consider Da'Quan Bowers if he fell to No. 13 in the draft.
He's not falling to 20.

If he was there at 16, the Jaguars wouldn't take Ryan fucking Kerrigan over Bowers.

Gene Smith drafts BAP, and that would be Bowers in ANY situation. I don't care if he gets his fucking leg removed, he would be the Jaguars pick over Kerrigan. You are seriously retarded sometimes bro.

Rice18

Reaction score
I get that, but I think that his knee is why people aren't drafting him. YOU DON'T GET THAT THIS IS WHAT IM GUESSING. EVERYTHING I SAY IS WRONG TO THE P00rg0d KAM.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I get that, but I think that his knee is why people aren't drafting him. YOU DON'T GET THAT THIS IS WHAT IM GUESSING. EVERYTHING I SAY IS WRONG TO THE P00rg0d KAM.
I get what you're saying. You're trying to be "different" while trying to sound smart. Which doesn't work for you. Its a knee issue. Aaron Kampman has now had 2 torn ACL surgeries and still performed at a high level. A little playing time from his rookie year isnt gonna cost somebody to fall 18 spots. Sorry. Teams wont select LESSER DE's, over a projected top 5 pick just because of a little Knee injury. You look roboretarded here.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Looking at this again, it's actually good, other than Gabbert/Watt/Bowers IMO.
And the Pouncey pick is early, but I also think they'll trade down.

Mooche

Reaction score
Looking at this again, it's actually good, other than Gabbert/Watt/Bowers IMO.
And the Pouncey pick is early, but I also think they'll trade down.
I agree.. Other than those, this mock is fine, and I don't really have any complaints to be honest.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Why would the Chiefs take a 4-3 DT?
Phil Taylor will more than likely be their pick.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions wouldnt reach for Anthony Castonzo at 13. That would be a horrible pick imo.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The Bills' team doctor reportedly cleared Clemson DE Da'Quan Bowers' surgically repaired knee last week.

Rice18

Reaction score
I get it kam you think he will be picked early. I just don't..

David - You want stafford on the IR again ?

Rice18

Reaction score
NFL evaluators reportedly left Clemson DE Da'Quan Bowers' Pro Day concerned about whether he'll be ready to play in year one.
One evaluator guessed that Bowers' surgically repaired right knee is "70 percent, at best." Added another, "He’s not ready. He was hobbling around out there. The shuttles were bad. There’s no way to sugarcoat it. He cost himself millions of dollars." The biggest concern is that Bowers' April 8 Combine medical recheck could reveal he needs microfracture surgery. That sort of procedure would knock him out for the entire 2011 season.

Source: Pro Football Weekly

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
this isnt the right place to put this, but i just want to show kam this article:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/612215-2011-nfl-draft-greg-romeus-could-be-buried-treasure-for-the-buccaneers

kam, Romeus-60th overall? i hope so.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
this isnt the right place to put this, but i just want to show kam this article:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/612215-2011-nfl-draft-greg-romeus-could-be-buried-treasure-for-the-buccaneers

kam, Romeus-60th overall? i hope so.
Romeus won't be a early pick. He had a good year 2 years ago. Injuries and such has got the best of him since. Never said he wasn't a talent, said he wouldn't be a 1st rounder like you think.

BTW. For the record. Bleacherreport holds about as much weight as anybody on this forum. Its not a real source of information. Me, you, or anybody in the world can sign up and post there for christ sakes. Nice try though.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i never said he would go in the 1st, i said he has 1st round talent

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Julio to Minny?? Think thats the first time I've seen that.

Mooche

Reaction score
That was from the Pro Day Seven. This was just recently they cleared him in Buffalo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%