60,000+

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did not even notice i went over 60k lol. Wow, 60k. I didn't think I'd ever have this many posts but I do, and I'll have more. 60k, got damn! I typically don't do shout outs but I'm going to shout out some of my dudes on the site.

The biggest shout out goes to my dudes Rip, TYO, and Greg(though you aren't here anymore). Those three have been my dudes since I got here. I was always staying up late bullshitting with them. Pretty much feel like I know you three in real life.

Jarrod also gets a huge shout out because he held this fort down for so long. Had he not managed the site so well I wouldn't have my home away from home that I'm now helping with running.

Cerron, David, Colin, and Joey(Mexi) all get some personal nods too. Cerron made it easier to post from the start because he was a fellow Piston and Sparty fan(!). David just seems like a chill ass dude I'd be dudes with in real life. Good person to just chit with. Colin is a dick but he's cool now. Looks like he's the n00b now; though 60k+ on a sports forum is a bad look lol. Mexi, I remembered your real name(I'm a creep or just have a good memory?). He's up here because he's the reason why I wanted to start doing gfx. Loved his shit, still do. I still wish I could make the stuff he's made. GOAT gfx'er.

I would start naming names but I don't want to forget anyone and have you all post the cliche' "you forgot me but congrats". Trust me, you're all important to my 60k+ posts and really important to the site and you're all the reason we still exist and the reason why so many cherished members have so many posts. This has been more than just a sports forum to me, you're all more than just "members" on a forum. I'm happy I've shared so many thoughts with all of you guys and hope to share more. Thank you all for being here for everything and giving me a place to talk sports and vent about anything and everything. All of you guys mean a lot to me..

You all suck dick though.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brought a little tear to my eye. Thanks for the shout out bruh bruh

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We need a thread for real names lol

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats dude. That's a whole lot of posts lol. Swear you were in the 20,000s just 2 years ago haha.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah, damn, I remember him saying something about committing more to his GF rather than SI, because he spent too much time getting to 27,000 posts aha. That was maybe 2 years ago lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, damn, I remember him saying something about committing more to his GF rather than SI, because he spent too much time getting to 27,000 posts aha. That was maybe 2 years ago lol
ew, that was my ex so it was a bit longer than that lol. my gf now doesnt really care. colin is CC btw.

thanks all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%