5,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
Well i have finally reached the 5,000 mark. Its been one hellova time getting n00b of the week once, in the old Member Update. Its been about a year now since i have started posting here for the MLB Sim League. And i am only going to be here longer. Hopefully 10k will be here oneday for me, and i hope sooner than later.

I got some shoutouts

First of all a shoutout to playmaker7.

Without him i would have retired already. He has been very helpful on and off the board and i hope he gets his computer back soon so he can be back and active here. Shake and Bake.

jarrod2323

Always been helpful when needed and runs the best sim league out there. He introduced to me lots of features to the board. Great admin!

MapleLeaf

Been cool on the board and can be counted on. Knows his hockey and can't wait for my Leafs to plow through his Capitals

X-Factor

Always fun guy to talk to on AIM and on SI. Has been there when needed.

nba_balla and Flip

Both are fun to talk to, have had some good time and like the Leafs and Jays.

For Those About to Rock, We Saulte You

Baggino

Great guy to talk to. Excellent members and all posts are quality. One of the best on the board.

Game Over

One of my original friends on SI, a guy who would never be in your face. Great guy and deserves to be in everyones Mentions.

Lakerfan and CB4.
You to were both excellent posters and lakerfan was one of my origial friends on SI with GO. CB4 was fun to agrue with and one hellova guy.

Street20, CursedReversed04, Marcum28 and Giantmetfan06
What can i say about you four? Brilliant, Excellent. I dont know but it seems as if it was just yesterday when it was us at Sportz Mania, to DODS. I have your guys backs always. You three were amazing members at my sites as you are here.

Now for a little street fighting of news men.

Also a shoutout to everyone else one the board!

Its been fun getting 5,000 and i hope for 5,000 more!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats man, GO LEAFS GO

and thanks the mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%