35 AND 6! 10 versions, pick yours!

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
I've been working this almost an hour, well not exactly an hour, maybe almost. :) And don't really know which of them should I release to public, that's why I divide them to 10. :D

I really put my time and effort for this so, please post your C&C. thanks! :)

V1:

V2:

V3:

V4:

V5;

V6;

V7:

V8:

V9:

V10:

Feel free to use them.... JUST don't copy and if you want to get the PSD of my works just PM me! ;)

Check out my Deviant art account (the link on my sig).

Asian Mamba Attack

Reaction score
really don't get how it would take most of a hour to do simple filiters...

still needs some work done.

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
t_raw said:
really don't get how it would take most of a hour to do simple filiters...

still needs some work done.
Actually I stop using photoshop for about a months and I forget the techniques I do, and I start again last week, so I read a couple of tutorial. :) while making this. :) well thanks for the cnc I'm gonna really put work on this again. :)

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
definitely need more work. I'm curious what you spent a lot of time doing with this. Looks like most of the changes are just lighting, brightness & contrast. Try to look up some different stocks, you might be able to find some around here, and just experiment with different things. 

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Giantmetfan07 said:
definitely need more work. I'm curious what you spent a lot of time doing with this. Looks like most of the changes are just lighting, brightness & contrast. Try to look up some different stocks, you might be able to find some around here, and just experiment with different things. 
Thanks! I try to experiment with the scratch texture on my other LeBron and Durant sig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%