2019 NBA Playoff Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I'm struggling to follow what this whole argument is even about.
CC and Mexi said Milwaukee would win the series in 5/6 games

I said Boston will win, and that the XFactors will be Horford, Bledsoe, Hayward, Lopez, Jaylen, etc. Giannis, Middleton, Tatum, and Kyrie should all get theirs, but the other guys are what will determine the series

I was exactly right, as Horford and Gordon were huge factors in the victory. But apparently in their eyes, im DEAD WRONG because the Celtics only won by 22 points despite Tatum taking only 7 shots. Despite the fact they said MIL in 5, im in the wrong.

CC loves to pick on the minute inconsistencies in a post, where he takes a minor afterthought of a post and blows it up to try and invalidate everything else said, despite the fact that I was 95% correct in my assessment. Mexi just says shit and hopes it sticks to the wall

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The entire team is an X factor? Lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
And you said Bucks in 5 you goddamn fraud

just shut the fuck up and move on
that was before Hondo died dude

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
MexSvi Mykhailiuk said:
that was before Hondo died dude
the death of a 79 year old man has zero impact on this series. Zero.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
CC and Mexi said Milwaukee would win the series in 5/6 games

I said Boston will win, and that the XFactors will be Horford, Bledsoe, Hayward, Lopez, Jaylen, etc. Giannis, Middleton, Tatum, and Kyrie should all get theirs, but the other guys are what will determine the series

I was exactly right, as Horford and Gordon were huge factors in the victory. But apparently in their eyes, im DEAD WRONG because the Celtics only won by 22 points despite Tatum taking only 7 shots. Despite the fact they said MIL in 5, im in the wrong.

CC loves to pick on the minute inconsistencies in a post, where he takes a minor afterthought of a post and blows it up to try and invalidate everything else said, despite the fact that I was 95% correct in my assessment. Mexi just says shit and hopes it sticks to the wall
Your inability to tell when people are joking is baffling.

Mexi and I just thought it was funny that you seemed so sure of Tatum "getting his". I don't care who wins the series.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
the death of a 79 year old man has zero impact on this series. Zero.
has 100% impact on my picks

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Your inability to tell when people are joking is baffling.

Mexi and I just thought it was funny that you seemed so sure of Tatum "getting his". I don't care who wins the series.
Youve been an asshole towards me for seven years, sorry that I cant pick up on your sarcasm when you do it in the same way youve always attacked me with

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Embiid on Pascal was interesting. He got that Giannis treatment.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Youve been an asshole towards me for seven years, sorry that I cant pick up on your sarcasm when you do it in the same way youve always attacked me with

You truly just need to relax. Not everybody's out to get you in this world. Get over 2014. I haven't "been an asshole to you for seven years". When the BSL people came at you, who defended you? Who talks Marvel with you on GroupMe multiple times a week? We ran the SI league together for a while. We're fine. Just relax. Everything about me hating you is in your own head.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Scott Foster reffing the Rockets/Warriors game tonight. SMH. The NBA is ridiculous. League wide, the players and coaches can't stand the guy. Get him off the floor.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Houston knew it was coming and that's why the Morey report leaked to put pressure on the refs with all eyes on the game tonight

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's better than Ingram, Kuzma and Lonzo combined

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tatum will get his 5 points

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blazers/Nuggets will end up being the best series in these playoffs.

IDK how Jokic is still standing.  Dude has looked gassed since the third quarter, and he's over 50 minutes right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%