Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A torn groin??? How the hell do you not know that

BNC

Reaction score
DJT said:
A torn groin??? How the hell do you not know that
Any strain is technically a tear no matter how severe it is. Could have been a pretty minor tear that he felt was just discomfort. 

Edit: Strain not Sprain

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gordon Hayward is reportedly receiving "strong interest" from New Balance! They are looking to get back into the basketball market. The last NBA player to wear NB shoes was Matt Bonner.

Via B/R Kicks, Nick DePaula

dem boys fitna be a day 1 cop

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
Gordon Hayward is reportedly receiving "strong interest" from New Balance! They are looking to get back into the basketball market. The last NBA player to wear NB shoes was Matt Bonner.

Via B/R Kicks, Nick DePaula

dem boys fitna be a day 1 cop
I hope thats sarcasm haha. But I think its hilarious. Gordon Hayward just screams New Balance.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
design some for him lol
lol no matter what someone does to New Balances...they are still New Balances. Theres no designer that can make those look good.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
lol no matter what someone does to New Balances...they are still New Balances. Theres no designer that can make those look good.
damn b, dont knock my kicks like that

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha you got New Balances? Which ones? I just never liked the huge N on the side. Like get a real logo.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wouldnt be caught dead in a pair lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats what I figured haha. But if you think of New Balance if someone who doesn't look just like Hayward comes to mind...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Racist 1s

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
This is mostly a Paulie post but to all as well

-------

Based off of Zach Lowe's recent podcast as well as other entities around the NBA that I've heard, the Spurs were looking for tangible assets and not projection pieces in return for Kawhi. That's why they demanded either Simmons or Embiid from Philly, and quickly shot down Boston's offer (which Lowe states were built around the Kings, Grizzlies, and Clippers future 1sts), and in the long run DeRozan was the best talent available. Nobody offered anything of true value to what the Spurs were looking for.

With Boston's top package being near-confirmed as draft picks leading the value, and not including any of the core-5, it begs the question to how boston was to move $15M in salaries without including their 5 highest paid players... until you look at it broadly and openly. just one day after kawhi was traded to toronto, marcus smart re-signed with the celtics. it's fairly clear that boston was trying to use smart as a s&t to the spurs along with those picks, and add kawhi to kyrie, horford, hayward, tatum, and brown.

now why is this a paulie post? because there is one guy who you've alluded to that is an upcoming free agent and is heavily linked with kyrie -- Jimmy Butler. That is someone we know has been linked to Danny Ainge in the past, and it would not shock me to see it again. now obviously butler isnt getting traded before the season starts, but during the trade deadline or next offseason? its surely a possibility. and if butler decides he's not returning, the wolves' trade value is near-shit, being an expiring contract thats to be dealt.

there will be heavy speculation coming over the next few months of a smart+rozier+picks trade for jimmy butler, and i wouldn't necessarily throw it out right away 

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it was obvious other teams weren't offering much for Kawhi. No surprise they went with DeMar and Jakob who will both probably do very well in SA.

And it will be very interesting what happens in Minnesota.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kawhi now not going to USA basketball camp. Taking the time to prepare for his new team.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
First the Spurs, now are troops

Kawitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%