2018 OFF-SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I dont know if this will be considered a bold take or not, but as long as the writing wouldn't be awful Lebron would be better in Space Jam 2 than MJ was in the original

Paulius

Reaction score
Listen

Id be upset too if my goat in his prime decided that he doesnt wanna win anymore

Its all good man, i understand, its frustrating

Have fun watching LeCoast tho

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I dont know if this will be considered a bold take or not, but as long as the writing wouldn't be awful Lebron would be better in Space Jam 2 than MJ was in the original
Boldest take of the yeAr

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
Listen

Id be upset too if my goat in his prime decided that he doesnt wanna win anymore

Its all good man, i understand, its frustrating

Have fun watching LeCoast tho
Ok so you assuming he doesn’t want to win anymore is based on.... nothing?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I like whoever made the joke that LeCopOut would rather join the monstars than beat them

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Ok so you assuming he doesn’t want to win anymore is based on.... nothing?
Based on the fact that he chose the hollywood bright lights over winning now when his window is almost closed

“Just gonna enjoy life and have fun playing basketball” thats been the excuse

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
Based on the fact that he chose the hollywood bright lights over winning now when his window is almost closed

“Just gonna enjoy life and have fun playing basketball” thats been the excuse
Please link me to that quote so I know you didn’t just make it up (you did). And how do you know him going to LA isn’t trying to win?

Paulius

Reaction score
If he was on a mission to beat the warriors, he wouldnt have went to LA

Man just gave up. Doesnt believe he can take em down. And its fine, not everyone is strong mentally

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Please link me to that quote so I know you didn’t just make it up (you did). And how do you know him going to LA isn’t trying to win?
What is he gonna win in LA?

Maybe an oscar. Cant be like MJ so lemme be like Kobe

Paulius

Reaction score
Atleast admit he left the east because he doesnt wanna be 3 and 10 in the finals

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
If he was on a mission to beat the warriors, he wouldnt have went to LA

Man just gave up. Doesnt believe he can take em down. And its fine, not everyone is strong mentally
Ah so this is just you’re opinion that he doesn’t think he can win, which is also based on nothing

Paulius

Reaction score
You must not have heard what rich paul said

Went to miami to win
Went to cavs to win and bring a promised ring to clveland

And this decision was about happiness. Or whatever he wants to do

For him, happiness isnt winning more. Which is fine, everyone is wired differently. He wants hollywood.

If 3 rings is enough for him then thats fine, but then i dont want him or his fans to get upset when hes taken out the goat conversation

3 rings and failing to win in LA isnt gonna cut it

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius don't sleep on ingram

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
So Paulie, two questions for you here. 

1. If you replaced Lebron the past two years with any version of Michael Jordan, would Golden State not still win the Finals? 

2. Lets just say LeBron is "admitting defeat" and is conceding that Golden State is winning the titles (like what over half the league is doing btw). What is dishonorable about wanting to transition into the mentor type of role for guys like Ingram, Kuzma, Lonzo, and trying to elevate their careers?

Pretty sure part of the reason he did go back to Cleveland was that he got to play and coach up young stud Kyrie Irving, and of course Kyrie didn't really like Lebron at all so things ended up poorly, but the concept is the same behind teaching the young kid how to be a superstar. He might have chosen LA as the team because of the opportunity to grow the players, not necessarily the nightlife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%