Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
that's why I want okc's cupcake defense

Gobert is a beast and Utah will get 2 or more games vs Houston
When melo is on the bench, its not cupcake

Hopefully Billy grew some balls in the last 24 hours. We’ll see what he does with Melo tomorrow

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
And this completely ignores the play 15 seconds earlier where it should have been out off of Thad Young and been cavs ball
Proof please

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
We'll let bo be the judge

Even if he chooses 2017, I guarantee it's closer than you think
Its not. Just look at numbers. You say Jaylen Brown this year is better than brown last year. Why is that being compared? He was barely even a factor last year. You should be comparing him to Avery Bradley, who put up better numbers last year than brown did this year.

Tatum vs Crowder is also basically a wash statistically. Remember, Crowder was so good in Boston idiots were saying he was a top 50 player in the league.

dont even get me started on IT vs Terry. IT was fucking insane last year on offense. Defensive liability, I know

Horford v Horford is a wash

Fifth starter: Gerald Green/Amir Johnson vs Semi Ojeleye/Aron Baynes. Easy edge to last year

Smart v smart is a wash

Rest of last years bench with terry and Jaylen >>> this years bench led by who, shane Larkin?

Coaching obviously a wash

Like its really not even close. Youve overreacting to players stepping up with kyrie out, and your last image of last years team is Cleveland killing them. Next

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Bosox doesnt need to judge, I know more about basketball than he does

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
And LeBron traveled according to the 2 minute report but he left that part out ;)
Didn’t see that till now. Either way if that’s called I doubt we’re in a position for the goaltend

Edit: just saw the video, those travels happen 10+ times a game

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
Didnt see that till now. Either way if thats called I doubt were in a position for the goaltend

Edit: just saw the video, those travels happen 10+ times a game
Doesnt mean they arent travels

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Its not. Just look at numbers. You say Jaylen Brown this year is better than brown last year. Why is that being compared? He was barely even a factor last year. You should be comparing him to Avery Bradley, who put up better numbers last year than brown did this year.
Tatum vs Crowder is also basically a wash statistically. Remember, Crowder was so good in Boston idiots were saying he was a top 50 player in the league.
dont even get me started on IT vs Terry. IT was fucking insane last year on offense. Defensive liability, I know
Horford v Horford is a wash
Fifth starter: Gerald Green/Amir Johnson vs Semi Ojeleye/Aron Baynes. Easy edge to last year
Smart v smart is a wash
Rest of last years bench with terry and Jaylen >>> this years bench led by who, shane Larkin?
Coaching obviously a wash
Like its really not even close. Youve overreacting to players stepping up with kyrie out, and your last image of last years team is Cleveland killing them. Next
bro theres a reason this team got better defensively despite losing bradley and crowder

They switch better and have length

Amd you are really underselling jaylen brown who took less shots and played less minutes than avery did. And still put up comparable numbers, actually he was better..https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2018&player_id1=brownja02&idx=players&player_id2=bradlav01&idx=players&y3=2017&player_id3=bradlav01&idx=players

I think the margins of tatum, brown, morris and rozier make up for IT with kyrie out

You're talking to me about a team with gerald green and amir?? And olynyk and jerebko? That team overachieved

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He hasnt been posting in the draft thread too which is usually his Christmas, so Im guessing he actually did something with his life instead of lurking on a sports forum. You should try it
Infinity War premiere lol

but when the movie ended, I watched the Draft lol. I didnt watch a second of Game 6

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Bosox doesnt need to judge, I know more about basketball than he does
and i know more about football than you do ;)

dont disagree with your statement tho

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
But to go with the official end debate here

Baynes > Horford
Horford = Horford
Tatum = Crowder (Jae was better defensively)
Jaylen > Bradley (this is where CC might give me shit lol)
Rozier <<< Isaiah

Smart = Smart
Morris = Olynyk
Larkin < Rozier
Ojeleye = Green
Monroe < Jerebko

Like CC said, its really Isaiah being the difference maker between the two. Healthy Kyrie, and I take this years team.

and both teams overachieved, because of Brad

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
bro theres a reason this team got better defensively despite losing bradley and crowder

They switch better and have length

Amd you are really underselling jaylen brown who took less shots and played less minutes than avery did. And still put up comparable numbers, actually he was better..https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2018&player_id1=brownja02&idx=players&player_id2=bradlav01&idx=players&y3=2017&player_id3=bradlav01&idx=players

I think the margins of tatum, brown, morris and rozier make up for IT with kyrie out

You're talking to me about a team with gerald green and amir?? And olynyk and jerebko? That team overachieved
And youre talking to me about a team with Semi Ojeleye, Aron Baynes, and Shane Larkin?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He hasnt been posting in the draft thread too which is usually his Christmas, so Im guessing he actually did something with his life instead of lurking on a sports forum. You should try it
oh snap

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its a funny argument cause I want to see Boston get their ass beat by philly

Paulius

Reaction score
Yea its real funny when Celtics are missing Kyrie and Hayward

Paulius

Reaction score
Are you guys fucking ready for tonight?!?!

#TheComeBack #LoneWolf #Bullieve #HeComing #14goingOnto13

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets hope i win some finals tickets

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Are you guys fucking ready for tonight?!?!
#TheComeBack #LoneWolf #Bullieve #HeComing #14goingOnto13
gonna miss tonight's games but ill keep an eye on the scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%