Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Only win was an OT victory against Philly in Game 3 #confettigame

yet at the same time, we still havent lost at home. dont count us out for this series, since we still have home court

that said, we lose game 5 and we're done.
I agree with all of that. I was simply saying they're awful on the road. They're worse on the road than they are good at home. But they had that home court advantage every time. And they said Kyrie didn't impact the playoffs!

BNC

Reaction score
Delirium said:
It might take the talent at the top and spread it around a little more, but it wouldn't make the quality of the league any better. Instead of a few really good teams and nothing else but trash, those good teams would be less good and the rest of the league would be even more trash.
If the cap didn't jump I doubt we have the problems we have now, I imagine it'll be sorted out in 2 years or so once the Warriors reign is over

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Only win was an OT victory against Philly in Game 3 #confettigame

yet at the same time, we still havent lost at home. dont count us out for this series, since we still have home court

that said, we lose game 5 and we're done.
You like your chances with this young squad against LeBron in game 7?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I agree with all of that. I was simply saying they're awful on the road. They're worse on the road than they are good at home. But they had that home court advantage every time. And they said Kyrie didn't impact the playoffs!
The interesting thing is that Boston had the 3rd most road wins in the regular season, and was one of two teams with more road wins than home wins (Phoenix and their 10 home wins being the other lmao)

its a completely different team without kyrie tho. people forget that most of this season, kyrie was the only offensive threat and he carried the team for a ton of these wins. the young guys feed off the energy at the garden and play well, but they really dont when on the road

its why everyone who says boston should trade kyrie (mexi) is dumb as fuck. he might be the best player boston's had since '06 Pierce

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
You like your chances with this young squad against LeBron in game 7?
The same squad that beat him in Game 1 and Game 2? Yes.

This same "Boston is done" shit was said during Games 3 and 4 in Milwaukee too. "Can't stop Giannis", "can't stop Middleton"... still won that series

Until Boston loses a game at home, I have confidence we can win every game there.

BNC

Reaction score
This game is taking forever, it should be halftime by now. Refs gotta let them play a bit more

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
its why everyone who says boston should trade kyrie (mexi) is dumb as fuck. he might be the best player boston's had since '06 Pierce
KG was third in MVP voting in 2008

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
The same squad that beat him in Game 1 and Game 2? Yes.

This same "Boston is done" shit was said during Games 3 and 4 in Milwaukee too. "Can't stop Giannis", "can't stop Middleton"... still won that series

Until Boston loses a game at home, I have confidence we can win every game there.
Milwaukee doesn't have LeBron and game 1 intensity is quite a bit different from game 7. It'll be close but I'm not betting against Bron in that situation 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
KG was third in MVP voting in 2008
I know what I said.

KG also had a greater impact than Kyrie because he was the DPOY, but when the game was on the line it wasn't KG getting the offensive looks, it was Pierce. When the game was close, it was Kyrie time.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Milwaukee doesn't have LeBron and game 1 intensity is quite a bit different from game 7. It'll be close but I'm not betting against Bron in that situation 
Yeah they dont have Lebron, they just had Giannis who averaged 26/10/6 in the series

you dont have to bet against lebron. but im taking my guys if they win game 5 to win game 7

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm torn. I love betting against LeBron in pressure situations, but I also love betting on LeBron against the Eastern Conference. 

I'll take the Cabs

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I'm torn. I love betting against LeBron in pressure situations, but I also love betting on LeBron against the Eastern Conference. 

I'll take the Cabs
Yea the guy has no history of performing in pressure situations like game 7 lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I don't think it's been said enough just how bad Boston has been on the road in the playoffs
it bothers me that they won game 3 in Philly

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Kyrie won them that game
Kyrie hit that 3

Let's just ignore everything else

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron went 27/11/11 and had one of the greatest blocks of all time

But Kyrie won them that game

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't care about the argument you're trying to make for a game in 2016....

I just honestly cannot fathom how they made a whole big rule on how you have to allow shooters to land, yet they call a 4pt play an offensive foul because Morris shoots outwards always. Love runs into Morris, knocks him down, and they take away the 3? I just honestly dont get it

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Kyrie won them that game
lmao ok.

Also not the only game 7 or high pressure situation he's played in. Game 6 ring a bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%