I have no clue what team takes him

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The warriors?! How would he fit there

I have no clue what team takes him
Assuming he wants to win a title, vet min to play in a similar role that Javale did

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I could see him wanting to go to GS, but I think they are smarter than that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Assuming he wants to win a title, vet min to play in a similar role that Javale did
I dont think theyd take Dwight over JaVale at this point, could be wrong though

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I dont think theyd take Dwight over JaVale at this point, could be wrong though
Im with you #playoffC

No one wants him, and no one should want him

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Wtf yes they would. Weve been talking about how unstoppable the Warriors are, and thats why half the league is tanking. Teams arent winning right now, so they are trying to mirror the Sixers/Thunder approach of being terrible for a few years, landing blue-chip prospects, and then competing when they develop.

Like you seriously dont get it, so you? When was the last time a big name free agent signed in Orlando? Sacramento? Memphis? Minnesota? The NBA is extremely marketable, and want to go to larger markets to be more brand visible. Hell thats the only reason why theres a possibility Kyrie might leave Boston, to go play in NYC...

Like give me an actual reason to why any rookie right now would choose to play in Sacramento over Dallas.
See the problem is you’re evaluating this only in today’s NBA and not considering how the landscape of the league would change and how it traditionally would look. 

A rookie would sign sign in Sacramento over Dallas because Sacramento offers more money, it’s actually quite simple. (Or maybe the smaller market would be looked at as a better, more stable franchise). It happened last summer with George Hill. Also you’re comparing a franchise here that no one wants to play for because they’re incompetent and not because of the market size. For example, it’s pretty easy to see a rookie wanting to sign with the Spurs over the Knicks, right? Point is, be a good stable franchise and players will want to play with you

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe if Orlando can't get Bamba they will bring him back. haha

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Go home youre drunk
Ahh, I see you can’t come up with a good critique so you decide not to respond. You’re not fooling me

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
Maybe if Orlando can't get Bamba they will bring him back. haha
Hope that depressing franchise takes Trae

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
Ahh, I see you cant come up with a good critique so you decide not to respond. Youre not fooling me
Im not going to bother with a ridiculous idea being advocated for by two loonies. The entire logic of getting rid of the draft is flawed in the first place, and their suggestion is even worse.

Thanks for being the board idiot to fall for it though

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah a pg to Orlando seems to be where they are heading. Or Bamba if he falls.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
DJT said:
Yeah a pg to Orlando seems to be where they are heading. Or Bamba if he falls.
I think SGA over young is starting to become a thing though

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I think SGA over young is starting to become a thing though
Honestly that wouldn't surprise me a bit. I can even see Sexton over Young too.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
See the problem is youre evaluating this only in todays NBA and not considering how the landscape of the league would change and how it traditionally would look. 

A rookie would sign sign in Sacramento over Dallas because Sacramento offers more money, its actually quite simple. (Or maybe the smaller market would be looked at as a better, more stable franchise). It happened last summer with George Hill. Also youre comparing a franchise here that no one wants to play for because theyre incompetent and not because of the market size. For example, its pretty easy to see a rookie wanting to sign with the Spurs over the Knicks, right? Point is, be a good stable franchise and players will want to play with you
comparing George Hill to the #1 overall pick in terms of demand is hysterical. they would get maxed regardless, and dallas has the same cap situation as sacto. try again

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
Honestly that wouldn't surprise me a bit. I can even see Sexton over Young too.
Mah mans coming around! #FuckTrae #YoungBullComing

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Check out @wojespns Tweet: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1009856180997574657?s=09

No dialogue? How

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Im not going to bother with a ridiculous idea being advocated for by two loonies. The entire logic of getting rid of the draft is flawed in the first place, and their suggestion is even worse.

Thanks for being the board idiot to fall for it though
Too loonies who are the smartest guys at ESPN, and yet I still haven’t heard a reason as to why it wouldn’t work. So I’m an idiot cause you can’t come up with a reason why it wouldn’t?

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
comparing George Hill to the #1 overall pick in terms of demand is hysterical. they would get maxed regardless, and dallas has the same cap situation as sacto. try again
Lamarcuse Aldridge signed in the 5th smallest market over the Lakers when he was the premier free agent. It’s almost like players like to play for competent franchises

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
Too loonies who are the smartest guys at ESPN, and yet I still havent heard a reason as to why it wouldnt work. So Im an idiot cause you cant come up with a reason why it wouldnt?
The smartest guys at ESPN lmao yeah youve officially lost it

BNC

Reaction score
I’m sure the only reason no one wants to sign in Sacramento is that it’s a small market, it has nothing to do with them being one of the worst run franchises in professional sports. How has that big market worked out for the Knicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%