2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
We've been winning games but our pitching is still shaky every day we go out for anyone not named Chris Sale.  I don't see us doing as well in a stretch against some good teams.  There's no way we keep this going, no team can.  There will be regression somewhere.

Price has been great lately. Porcello is good outside of the Blue Jays.

We definitely have the advantage over the Yankees for Starting Pitching.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi only praises the dodgers? Didnt he just shit on their bullpen the other day haha

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have only posted about Buehler once saying hes better than kershaw (he is)
Never called him a cy young winner, though im definitely excited about him

And machado has been struggling lately no doubt. Hes still a great player and will eventually hit again. Hopefully it's this season

Today he was pinch hit for

I have every right to talk about the dodgers because i dont care about any other team.

Every time im on twitter and the official mlb account posts anything dodger related, all i see is hate hate hate

So like ive said, i quit baseball. Dont care about it. Only care about my team

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I'd like to know where you think it's hypocritical.  If it's in any connection to the Yankees then you'd be wrong.  That's not my team.

This guy (Mexi) acts like the biggest homer for the Dodgers, no offense.  Honestly, I don't have a problem with it, I find it pretty funny how the team has shortcomings but he blatantly ignores them and praises them above all else.
I feel like you see posts i dont make

I have no idea what youre talking about mate

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
You said Mexi only posts about how the Dodgers are the best team in the NL, yet all you post about here is how the Red Sox are going to eventually fall this post season, likely to the Yankees
I've said that but I've also talked about the Dodgers, Rockies, etc.

And I've talked about the Sox's success as well as their failures. In not all one sided and have been much more favorable to the Sox after their four game sweep of the Yankees.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:

Price has been great lately. Porcello is good outside of the Blue Jays.

We definitely have the advantage over the Yankees for Starting Pitching.
When did the Yankees come into question?

If you're listening to BoSox that's the wrong guy to listen to.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I have only posted about Buehler once saying hes better than kershaw (he is)
Never called him a cy young winner, though im definitely excited about him

And machado has been struggling lately no doubt. Hes still a great player and will eventually hit again. Hopefully it's this season

Today he was pinch hit for

I have every right to talk about the dodgers because i dont care about any other team.

Every time im on twitter and the official mlb account posts anything dodger related, all i see is hate hate hate

So like ive said, i quit baseball. Dont care about it. Only care about my team
Buehler better than Kershaw is absolutely ridiculous. If you think what I say is ridiculous, this takes the cake above all.

I implied Cy Young winner because Kershaw has won it multiple times and if Buehler is better, surely he should win one too.

I get your point about the Dodgers, I get it. I did explain it wrong on my part. You do talk about them in vain, though I think you are much more hopeful about them than reality justifies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
God forbid a fan of one of the 7 best team in baseball be hopeful

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Forcing other people to be as pessimistic as you are >>>>>>

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I praise my team and I'm hopeful, but I don't consider Corey Seager to be the best shortstop in baseball or Kenley Jansen to be the best closer in baseball just because they're on my team. Nor do I consider Max Muncy an excellent replacement for Justin Turner. Adequate but not excellent. Speaking of Justin Turner, he's good but not extra extraordinary. And Buehler is not even a top 25 pitcher and Mexi has him better than Kershaw? You have got to be kidding me.

And don't even get me started on Rich Hill. He's the third Cy Young candidate in the rotation but he can't stay healthy on the field to prove it.

There's a difference between being hopeful and living in a fantasy. As I see it, Dodgers are struggling just to win the division, let alone be the best team in the West.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The narratives you create in your head are fucking hilarious

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This thread is like a WWE show. 80% nonsense with 20% wrestling (or in this case baseball discussion) dispersed intermittently.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I praise my team and I'm hopeful, but I don't consider Corey Seager to be the best shortstop in baseball or Kenley Jansen to be the best closer in baseball just because they're on my team. Nor do I consider Max Muncy an excellent replacement for Justin Turner. Adequate but not excellent. Speaking of Justin Turner, he's good but not extra extraordinary. And Buehler is not even a top 25 pitcher and Mexi has him better than Kershaw? You have got to be kidding me.
And don't even get me started on Rich Hill. He's the third Cy Young candidate in the rotation but he can't stay healthy on the field to prove it.
There's a difference between being hopeful and living in a fantasy. As I see it, Dodgers are struggling just to win the division, let alone be the best team in the West.
obviously theyre struggling to win the division

Fact is theyre 12-13 since the break and are only 1 back. Your roxkies and backs should be burying the dodgers especially with kenley out a month now

And yes this season buehler is better than kershaw and arguably rich hill too.

Dodgers issues arent pitching, they arent losing 13-3 every night. If these guys dont hit they wont make it

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dodgers schedule post ASG has been a gauntlet
To be 12-13 and only 1 game back...ill take it

@[member="mil"], @philly, @atl, mil, houston, @oakland, @colorado

Thats been tough

Now we get bumgarner tomorrow and this weekend go to seattle

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well hopefully they do next week too lol

Personally i love interleague games because im pro-DH

Especially for a deep team like the Dodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%