2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Its more than that. He's cocky as hell. Especially when he said he wants to be SS and nothing less.

He's going to be exactly like A-Rod and ask for big money.

I do agree that the Red Sox also handled the situation very poorly.
A future Hall of Famer?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
A future Hall of Famer?
That's debatable. He might end up getting to that level, but he won't do so without being a poor role model.

But Mexi would make Pablo Sandoval a future Hall of Famer if he were on the Dodgers.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
But he said fuck a couple times
I re-listened just the other day. It was like 10 bleeps. Such a great role model, even if he was thrown at. He didn't just get hand picked to be thrown at either.

It wasn't classy to throw at him, but you don't just get thrown at for following the rules.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
That's debatable. He might end up getting to that level, but he won't do so without being a poor role model.

But Mexi would make Pablo Sandoval a future Hall of Famer if he were on the Dodgers.
panda sucks

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Corey Seager is a top 3 SS and Kenley Jansen is a top 3 closer (perhaps even #1) so why exactly are you mad about that

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I re-listened just the other day. It was like 10 bleeps. Such a great role model, even if he was thrown at. He didn't just get hand picked to be thrown at either.

It wasn't classy to throw at him, but you don't just get thrown at for following the rules.
Not just thrown at. They went for his head. He wouldn't be cursing like that if they had thrown it at his ribs. It was a completely classless move by the Red Sox and everybody knew it. They could've ended his career.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Corey Seager is a top 3 SS and Kenley Jansen is a top 3 closer (perhaps even #1) so why exactly are you mad about that
You claimed they were #1 last year and that no one was even close or debatable. At least for Jansen.

What happened to him in the postseason? Wasn't really #1 there.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Not just thrown at. They went for his head. He wouldn't be cursing like that if they had thrown it at his ribs. It was a completely classless move by the Red Sox and everybody knew it. They could've ended his career.
But they didn't do it for no reason, as classless as it was.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
he's mad that I like machado who just about everyone would agree is a top 10 player

Trout, mookie, judge, lindor and Joe ram

Nolan

Altuve

Freeman

Manny

Goldy

That's probably the top 10 in some order

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
call me recently biased but you gotta have JD on that list man

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean sure why not. Point still stands that Machado is among the elite

But the guys I listed do all play plus plus defense

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
he's mad that I like machado who just about everyone would agree is a top 10 player

Trout, mookie, judge, lindor and Joe ram

Nolan

Altuve

Freeman

Manny

Goldy

That's probably the top 10 in some order
I'm not mad. That's a poor inference. I'm just annoyed that the Dodgers are the best at everything and better than any other team.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I actually found this funny, even though you are baiting me (which is against forum policy). I should have a word with the head admin on that baiting, but I'm feeling okay today so I'll pass.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I'm not mad. That's a poor inference. I'm just annoyed that the Dodgers are the best at everything and better than any other team.
and that's poor inference on your part

I have never said they're the best at anything

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
and that's poor inference on your part

I have never said they're the best at anything
Which is why I infered it. You're always talking about the Dodgers in high praise, like they're on top of the world. It's obvious, I'm not the only one who has said this either.

Honestly, I could look back at your posts in the last year and easily be able to infer that you consider the Dodgers high and mighty above all else. Honestly, I think you lose sight of what's reality when you overly praise the Dodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%