Might have to check that out
let me know how it is

im not staying up that late for an april baseball game lol

when the celtics game ends, im going to bed lol

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
It's not that they're disagreeing.  They're calling me out on coming up with certain ideas because they think they're impossible.  Big difference with hating on my ideas.  They make it personal.
Its all good bro. Never stop with the hot takes. They generate good discussion.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kluber has a perfect game going, only 26 outs to go

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I think we get to him, just enough.
I'm hoping for a Hanley bomb

I'll always love Hanley

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lindor homered in Puerto Rico and the crowd went berserk

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohtani's first non Oakland start isnt going so well

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I guess Ohtani isnt the best player in baseball after all

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Remember last year when everyone claimed Kenley Jansen was the best relief pitcher in baseball?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Every game?  I only did it once, read the thread before you accuse me.  I had one direct reference to yesterday's game.  The other time I mentioned the Mets were not related to particular games.  And it's only been twice total.  Way to accuse me just because you want to make a big deal out of it.  That's called targeting me.

Maybe not aces, I could be wrong there.  But solid rotation pieces are just as useful.

Seriously, I talked about ONE GAME. People were more pissed I called out the Dodgers in favor of the Mets, but seriously, get the facts before you make comments.

I'm going to try to reason with you, which might be a hard concept for you to understand, but I'm definitely going to try. 

PWNdroia said:
Honestly, if there's one team to break out this year, it's them.

But the Mets look really good as well, and if their pitching stays healthy, they're legit. So good luck with both them and the Nats.
PWNdroia said:
If the Mets stay healthy all season long, I don't think the Nats will beat them this year. The Mets pitching is too good.
PWNdroia said:
They have the pitching... I've been saying it all along since day 1.  They have decent bats too, but it's the pitchers.  Even if their pitchers aren't top notch, at least 4 out of the 5 have serious talent.

Red Sox and Yankees were interesting.  Thought the game was over for us in the beginning, but we managed to fight back only three runs short and start a brawl... team looking much better offensively this year and I like it.
PWNdroia said:
I don't see how others see the Mets as not being good. Look at that rotation when healthy.
PWNdroia said:
Don't know Wheeler or Matz too well, but Harvey is nasty when healthy. I think he's going to be good again.

With three great starters and a much more improved lineup, I think Mets are even better than the Nats. And I picked Nats for the division... I would even be willing to take that back because Mets are potentially nasty.
PWNdroia said:
Even if they aren't 100%, Harvey and Wheeler have raw talent in the rotation, which is more than what the Mets had last year.  Add their shakiness in surrounded by a lot of great pitchers and they'll be fine.

Shaky or not, I think they're comparable to the Nationals if you look at all the pitchers.  And the offense has gotten strikingly better this year.  Add that to the pitching and they're poised to be successful.
PWNdroia said:
So, how about those Mets?
PWNdroia said:
Boldest quote of the day: The Mets will have a better record than the Dodgers in 2018.
PWNdroia said:
No I won't. I thought Giants could be good and still could be, but I'd rely more on my Mets bet than the Giants. Mets have 5 guys who could easily be aces and a revamped lineup.
Nobody, myself included, is trying to dictate that you can't have high expectations for the Mets. But you act offended whenever anybody challenges your opinion. This isn't personal. It's only a big deal because you made it a big deal. Just relax and accept that people aren't always going to agree with you on the internet. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm ready to call the Orioles' season over once they get swept by Detroit.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Tigers' pitching has actually been pretty good so far, for the most part. A lot of that could be due to the weather though.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Remember last year when everyone claimed Kenley Jansen was the best relief pitcher in baseball?
he was
And when he fixes his mechanics he will be again

It happens to guys. Kimbrel was going through problems a few years ago too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%