Reaction score
So Gortat declined a bunch of teams already...determined to join warriors

What the fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paulius

Reaction score
Plus Embiid had like a back problem

This dude got a grade 1, grade 1 knee sprain

He should be out there going for the ncaa championship not sitting out games bc pippen and pierce said it

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Plus Embiid had like a back problem

This dude got a grade 1, grade 1 knee sprain

He should be out there going for the ncaa championship not sitting out games bc pippen and pierce said it

The knee sprain is lucky. Dude jumps with so much power and authority that he's begging for an injury similar to what happened to Gordon Hayward and Paul George

Get your money

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
The knee sprain is lucky. Dude jumps with so much power and authority that he's begging for an injury similar to what happened to Gordon Hayward and Paul George

Get your money
Wtf man

Yall are wild smh im done

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far but all that weight and explosiveness seems like it could be an injury waiting to happen

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't get why this is an outlandish concept

it literally happens every year during December for bowl games

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
If Zion does not play another game for Duke, he will be a Top 2 pick in the draft and will land a massive shoe deal.

Ben Simmons' deal was for $7.5M/yr
Andrew Wiggins' deal was for 8M/yr
Marvin Bagley's was for $12M/yr

yet Embiid due to his injury only got $1.5M, which was just $300K more than Smart's.

Zion should get $15M+ from Nike/Jordan if he stops playing today. It can only go down with another injury (like it did with Embiid)... 

It's not like Zion's goal is to be an NCAA champion. He wants to be an NBA star, which is why he's 1-and-done. When there are literally Duke alums saying he should stop, it means its the right take.
Is your "Duke alum" quote from Jay Williams? He's a hack.

And Zion's goal is 100% to be an NCAA Champion. Unless you can show me a quote of him saying otherwise...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'll break my silence on this: Zion is a gamer. There's a rumor that he tried to go back into the game last night but his parents overruled him. I believe he will be back.

Whether he comes back or not, he will go #1. Short of a Paul George/Gordon Hayward-type freak injury, nothing would stop him from going #1. If people are arguing for Zion to sit out, they should argue for every other player projected in the lottery to sit out as well. I'd argue that most kids aren't wired to do that. If this were Ben Simmons at LSU, he might opt to sit out. If you go to Duke as a OAD, you're going there to play for Coach K, to play in the biggest games, and contend for a championship. On top of that, he's already talked about how he'd be letting down his teammates, coaches, and fans if he sat out (this was pre-injury, so obviously things have changed slightly). Saying that he doesn't care about winning a championship is fucking asinine.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I don't get why this is an outlandish concept

it literally happens every year during December for bowl games
Sitting out bowl games is like sitting out the NIT

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
So Gortat declined a bunch of teams already...determined to join warriors

What the fuck

hell yeah he's a real one

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's still such a disappointment that the bucks didn't beat the Celtics in the playoffs

Still bugs me

Paulius

Reaction score
Yall remember when celtcis were down 0-2 to bulls going back to chicago and rondo got hurt?

Still pissed about that one

Paulius

Reaction score
Still bugs me

Fuck the celtics

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does brogdon look more like obama or chris pauls insurance agent aka the guy from the office

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
for the record, i never thought zions injury looked too serious. but he should consider a minutes restriction at least. maybe only play a lot on big games. his stock will stay as high as it is. unless this happens again.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

Get your money
no man. thats not how it works. he lands fine. hes way stronger than those guys too. his body can take a lot right now.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I remember reading a whole big thing about how Rose's injury was a result of how he always landed on one foot instead of two. I expect to read something similar on r/NBA or whatever sometime over the next couple months on how Zion lands.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Is it just me, but is everyone on Milwaukee outside of Giannis, Middleton, and Brogdon crazy unlikeable? Always complaining on every call, even when unjustified

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Is it just me, but is everyone on Milwaukee outside of Giannis, Middleton, and Brogdon crazy unlikeable? Always complaining on every call, even when unjustified
just you lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%