P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Laker hate is at an all time high
At least lebron is bringing us space jam
This is going to sound really stupid, but nola how much is the saints pass interference thing have to do with gayle and the gang giving the lakers the middle finger...
@[member="nolafan33"]
I don't think that has anything to do with it. I've heard that the Lakers have some negotiation tactics that have been really unpleasant to teams, especially the AD, Paul George, and Kawhi talks. That's kind of given the Pels a "fuck you" attitude towards the Lakers. I know the Pels have kept open contact with LA, but they've sent them on a wild goose chase to do so. They told them to acquire guys like Giannis, Vucecic, Beal, etc then they'll talk. It's almost like they're toying with the Lakers.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didnt even realize how far the Duke flair goes with the Pels. Frank Jackson, Jahlil Okafor, and like I said either Tatum, Zion, or Barrett. Okafor and Jackson have taken starter roles and are playing well, box score wise.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I don't think that has anything to do with it. I've heard that the Lakers have some negotiation tactics that have been really unpleasant to teams, especially the AD, Paul George, and Kawhi talks. That's kind of given the Pels a "fuck you" attitude towards the Lakers. I know the Pels have kept open contact with LA, but they've sent them on a wild goose chase to do so. They told them to acquire guys like Giannis, Vucecic, Beal, etc then they'll talk. It's almost like they're toying with the Lakers.
@[member="CameronCrazy06"] I think you misspoke earlier

THIS is the worst post of 2019 here

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Toying with the one team thats willing to give up anything remotely decent lmao thats hysterical

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
@[member="CameronCrazy06"] I think you misspoke earlier

THIS is the worst post of 2019 here
Your amount of butthurt is just hilarious

And your takes are embarrassingly bad. Some random fuck from Louisiana knows what Ainge is actually offering. Thats how trades work dude

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Toying with the one team thats willing to give up anything remotely decent lmao thats hysterical

Unrelated, but why is Brandon Jennings the face of that sim team? lol

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

He's been camped and he's a top 5 pg in the league haha

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

hes a 30ppg scorer dudes a beast

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Laker hate is at an all time high

At least lebron is bringing us space jam

This is going to sound really stupid, but nola how much is the saints pass interference thing have to do with gayle and the gang giving the lakers the middle finger...

@[member="nolafan33"]
space jam 2 is going to be awful

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I just want AD to get traded so Nola will leave until the next time one of his pathetic franchises is in the news again

:kobe:

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I just want AD to get traded so Nola will leave until the next time one of his pathetic franchises is in the news again

:kobe:
Probably got 4-5 months of this so buckle up

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
better than nothing. debating back and forth.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I didnt even realize how far the Duke flair goes with the Pels. Frank Jackson, Jahlil Okafor, and like I said either Tatum, Zion, or Barrett. Okafor and Jackson have taken starter roles and are playing well, box score wise.
You realize the pick that the Celtics have most likely won't even be in the top 5 right??? The Celtics aren't getting Zion or Barrett. They will go to the Knicks, Bulls and Suns or whatever team lands a top 3 pick.

Also reports (multiple reports) have come out saying the Celtics will not include Tatum in any package for AD but they will still go after him. 

Also if the Pels are asking for 4 firsts, do it Lakers. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Celtics have refused to dangle Jayson Tatum, but they believe Anthony Davis will end up in Boston this summer if the Pelicans don't make a deal before the deadline.
Thats from Mannix

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep and he's not the only one saying that.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
You realize the pick that the Celtics have most likely won't even be in the top 5 right??? The Celtics aren't getting Zion or Barrett. They will go to the Knicks, Bulls and Suns or whatever team lands a top 3 pick.

Also reports (multiple reports) have come out saying the Celtics will not include Tatum in any package for AD but they will still go after him. 

Also if the Pels are asking for 4 firsts, do it Lakers. 
Yes I realize that, Im referring to the Knicks pick when talking about Zion or Barrett.

The funny thing is of all the deals the Pelicans have discussed, theres only one that would go through today if it could, and thats the Celtics deal. The Lakers are aware of a godfather deal and actually would make it before the deadline if the Lakers could get all the pieces moving before the deadline, but it is completely ridiculous and over the top.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And I also found out one thing that I didnt know, the Pelicans actually like Ingram and Ball. But Balls baggage leaves them with little to no interest.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
And I also found out one thing that I didnt know, the Pelicans actually like Ingram and Ball. But Balls baggage leaves them with little to no interest.
So turns out your "source" was wrong? What credibility do you have anymore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%