Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Larry Drew is the GOAT, duh
I met Larry Drew II at last year's all star and know exactly where he lives lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't remember dirk winning the 2006 3 point contest at all. Hope he wins this year

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It'd be a cool possible send off, but with how he's been shooting...yikes.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Hes not a US citizen though i dont think

So if his country got a warrant for his arrest, shouldnt they ship his ass back?
Thats a goddamn PR nightmare

You do realize that Turkey is being ran as a totalitarianistic dictatorship right now, and the moment Kanter leaves the confides of the United States, he will be abducted and executed on the counts of treason, right?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even without Love it's a blowout for Cleveland

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Even without Love it's a blowout for Cleveland

I'd still favor the Cavs to win (4-0 in fact), but if you take Love and Smith out of the equation, the starting lineup matchups on paper aren't that drastic (I went off ESPN's depth chart)

PG: Sexton / Jones (obvious edge to Sexton, but Jones is a great defender, and only one year younger) 
SG: Burks / Barrett (Burks is obviously an older and stronger polished NBA player, but I don't think anybody would be surprised if Barrett put up better stats than Burks did the second he started playing in the NBA)
SF: Hood / Reddish (low key a huge advantage for Cleveland because Reddish sucks)
PF: Osman / Williamson (love Cedi but this is advantage Duke)
C: Thompson / Bolden (the biggest mismatch on the court -- Thompson is an elite OREB guy (or at least was when Cleveland was relevant) and Bolden is a god awful defensive rebounder)

Where Duke loses the game is their lack of depth (there isn't a pro on Duke's bench, let alone anybody competent enough to match up with Cleveland's second unit)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delly would lock Barrett up

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wish RJ was more polished. That jumper needs a lot of work. 

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheesh no love for Reddish. He hit some shots yesterday.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk how Zion will fit with KP and KD and Knox but I want to see it

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
DJT said:
Sheesh no love for Reddish. He hit some shots yesterday.
4-16 from the field, 3-10 from three IIRC

He shoots around 37% from the field and 35% from three. He's overrated. I do think part of it is adjusting to being a third option, but he's been very inconsistent. Taking him in the top 5 is a huge gamble.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
4-16 from the field, 3-10 from three IIRC

He shoots around 37% from the field and 35% from three. He's overrated. I do think part of it is adjusting to being a third option, but he's been very inconsistent. Taking him in the top 5 is a huge gamble.
Do you think his pro career will be better though or too soon to say?

Kuzma also didn't shoot well in college.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
DJT said:
Do you think his pro career will be better though or too soon to say?

Kuzma also didn't shoot well in college.
Kuzma didn't shoot well from three in college. And he's only shooting 30.8% from three this year, so we can't even say if his rookie year percentages are indicative of some improvement to his shot or if they were just a fluke and his Utah percentages are closer to who he truly is. He still had a field goal percentage higher than 50% in his last two seasons in Utah, even in spite of those three point percentages.

Cam Reddish's incredibly low two-point field goal percentage is indicative of somebody who struggles (mightily) to finish around the rim. A lot of times you'll see guys who struggle in college to finish against NBA-sized front lines, but their percentages stay high because of games against subpar competition. Reddish struggles to finish against everybody. I do definitely think that the NBA game is more suited for Reddish, I just feel like he's a huge project and there's a decent amount of guys I'd take in this draft over him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Thats a goddamn PR nightmare

You do realize that Turkey is being ran as a totalitarianistic dictatorship right now, and the moment Kanter leaves the confides of the United States, he will be abducted and executed on the counts of treason, right?
hes going to be killed if he goes back or gets sent back. i dont think the nba will let it happen. once this gets all over the media even trumps dumbass will help

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wait is Vince in the slam dunk contest???

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There was a tweet saying which is the better send off, Dirk in the 3pt of Vince in the slam dunk. So I thought he was in but he's not.

Sneaker News tweeted it. It said "what will have the better ending? Dirk in the 3pt or Vince in the slam dunk"

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vince can barely dunk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%