#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wasnt his age always in question?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think I remember that being a question back before he was drafted. Now we finally know.

Now its Ibaka's turn to admit his age.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I just can't believe buddy hield is older than bradley beal
Fun fact: he and Fox, the two best members of Sacramento's "young" core are five years apart in age.

Paulius

Reaction score
_NV[emoji769 said:
]Whatever DeAndre Jordan is doing with his FT's, Russ must be doing the opposite. He has become ugly from the line. 
Ever since last year, when league changed the FT rule, it messed with his life long routine and hes never recovered after he had to change it

You cant fuck with the life long routines for an extra few seconds. Delay of game rule is dumb

Paulius

Reaction score
2018-19 - $35,654,150
2019-20 - $38,506,482
2020-21 - $41,358,814
⁠2021-22 - $44,211,146

Guess who

Paulius

Reaction score
Admiral got to the league at 24 and theres a bunch of other good players who entered the league at around that age

Age dont matter if you can hoop

A hooper is a hooper regardless of age

Why yall hating on something irrelevant while dude is balling

Paulius

Reaction score
"I know we're in it a lot this year," Fertitta said of the tax penalties. "It's a horrible hindrance. It's just brutal. You can take $5 million and look up and it cost you $20 million. At some point, you have to be smart and you can't get in the repeater tax, which happens when you are in the luxury tax three years (of four)."

"At some point, you have to do some things so you're never in the repeater tax. It's something you have to be cognizant of. At the same time a team is built on superstars. If you have the top four or five players, you can always see other players move in and out. It is a chess game playing with the luxury tax. This year, in order to get back to the Western Conference Finals, we're going to have to be in it many millions of dollars."

Fertitta, however, said he would not shy away from paying the tax penalties for the right team.

"I am here to win championships," Fertitta said. "I'm not going to let five or 10 or 15 or 20 million dollars make the difference. If you do win the championship, that's easy money back. Now, if we are in the luxury tax every year and barely getting in the playoffs and a first-round game is a struggle, I'm going to find me a new general manager."

RIP Morey

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#FreeMorey

You know who still doesn't have a GM...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll follow Morey
He did his job

A hammy away from a title. It's a shame

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
"I know we're in it a lot this year," Fertitta said of the tax penalties. "It's a horrible hindrance. It's just brutal. You can take $5 million and look up and it cost you $20 million. At some point, you have to be smart and you can't get in the repeater tax, which happens when you are in the luxury tax three years (of four)."

"At some point, you have to do some things so you're never in the repeater tax. It's something you have to be cognizant of. At the same time a team is built on superstars. If you have the top four or five players, you can always see other players move in and out. It is a chess game playing with the luxury tax. This year, in order to get back to the Western Conference Finals, we're going to have to be in it many millions of dollars."

Fertitta, however, said he would not shy away from paying the tax penalties for the right team.

"I am here to win championships," Fertitta said. "I'm not going to let five or 10 or 15 or 20 million dollars make the difference. If you do win the championship, that's easy money back. Now, if we are in the luxury tax every year and barely getting in the playoffs and a first-round game is a struggle, I'm going to find me a new general manager."

RIP Morey
this is true and this is why the pistons may be fucked. another owner who is eventually not gonna spend a dime

Paulius

Reaction score
Buddy with 16 in the 4th quarter to help kings come back from down 10+

Averaging 27/3/3 on 50/46/91 over the last 6 games

But all we wanna talk about is his age

:KOBE:

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Can't believe Adidas is giving Donovan a signature shoe
Thought you and CC said Donovan > Booker? What happened there?

#[emoji404][emoji1689]

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I already said a few weeks ago i was wrong. Booker better

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers just keep beating good teams
Top 4 seed confirmed??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%