2017 NFL Gameday Thread

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Some turnovers are on the coordinator. For instance, why would you call THAT protection on a crucial 3rd down deep in opponent's territory? That's called over-coaching. Good lord

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Utterly embarrassing. There were no excuses to lose this game. These players and this coaching staff are going to have to live with themselves for the rest of their lives, and they deserve it.

This franchise will never have a better chance to win a Super Bowl and they're choking it away. Even Harrison Smith is making mistakes

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Utterly embarrassing. There were no excuses to lose this game. These players and this coaching staff are going to have to live with themselves for the rest of their lives, and they deserve it.

This franchise will never have a better chance to win a Super Bowl and they're choking it away. Even Harrison Smith is making mistakes
They won their Super Bowl last week.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wentz was holding the Eagles back this entire time

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Trade up in the draft and pick Josh Allen

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
2nd and goal? Throw a back shoulder fade against the opposing team's best CB to your WR that has 3 broken bones in his back.

Shurmur is coaching to get out of Minnesota and to work in New York. Seriously

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The divisional round is their super bowl?
Yes, because they've been super salty about the Vikings vs Saints NFC Championship and when they won on a fluke play at the end of the game last week they acted like they won the Super Bowl.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow. Everything after the pick 6 has gone perfectly. I've never seen anything like it.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Wow. Everything after the pick 6 has gone perfectly. I've never seen anything like it.
This is great. They stayed aggressive the entire game. The rest of the league needs to take note. This is how you win a game.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That dog shit performance definitely makes me feel better about the events of last week.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
No team has won back-to-back Super Bowls since 2004... where the Pats beat the Eagles.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll see if McNabb and TO can pull it off this time

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Good luck to the Eagles and Eagles fans in two weeks. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a better game. I'm sorry our coaching staff disrespected Nick Foles so much that they didn't even gameplan to take advantage of his weaknesses. I'm sorry that our defense forgot how to defense these past two games at the slightest adversity. I'm sorry my favorite franchise got so hung up on a miracle play that they choked away and opportunity to represent the NFC on their home field.

I'm sorry that the 
 wasted the time of the 
 and football fans around the league. I'm sorry.

We need to acknowledge right this instant that Doug Pederson and his staff have already become one of the 5 best coaching staffs in the league. Remember when he got hired and we all said "who?" Doug Pederson is the guy who coached the team that just bitch-slapped an entire conference and is going to give Tom Brady and Bill Belichick one hell of a fight two Sundays from now. 

That this NFC Championsip game was horrible is a small tragedy compared to the fact that fans are denied Wentz vs. Brady, which in my opinion would have been the passing of the torch. It still might be a passing of the torch--one dominant franchise finally giving up the ghost as another that has been managed and coached beautifully over the past two seasons begins its trek of dominance.

The Eagles might lose the Super Bowl in 2 weeks, but I truly do believe we're watching the beginning of the next stretch of dominance in the NFL. As the Patriots relinquish their hold, the Eagles are going take over. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
What kills me is that these teams aren't 31 points apart. It makes no sense how this game unfolded the way it did. Absolutely zero sense. Football is a strange game. Philadelphia earned their win; Minnesota earned their loss.

I'll even put it into a haiku:

What in the ever-
loving fuck happened out there
at the Linc. today?

Automatic rep for answers in the form of a haiku.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welp, the Vikings did what they do best...fail to show up. Not at all surprised, but disappointed I can't wait the Super Bowl this year. Just can't watch a game in that stadium that doesn't involve the Vikings. I also don't need to watch the game to know Tom Brady has already won his 6th. No offense Eagles fans, I wouldn't have expected the Vikings to beat him either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%