2017 NBA Off-Season

Paulius

Reaction score
When KD keeps winning, and dominating Lebron in the end of his career, people will, and Lebron cares too much what people think

Paulius

Reaction score
But if he does the unthinkable, joins KDs old team where KD couldnt win, and beats KD and the Warriors with the guy "KD couldnt have ever win with", on KDs team i repeat, thats absolutely legendary and he kills off his only real rival and owns the fuck out of this decade. Its that, or hes gonna watch KD win and win and win more ships with the Warriors for people to remember how the endtail of his career ended

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
When KD keeps winning, and dominating Lebron in the end of his career, people will, and Lebron cares too much what people think
No they won't 

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
No they won't 

Someone has to take over after Lebron and KD is creeping in slowly, especially after he torched Lebron in the finals

Paulius

Reaction score
Thinking about all this, just glad the real goat never got torched by anyone in the finals

What a shitty thing to have on the legacy. 6 for 6 with 6 fmvps is just sexy.

#GOAT #NoOneOnThatLevel #BullsNation

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
If you dont see what appeal he has playing in OKC, you dumb as hell

And no, its not just playing with Russ. Its about the history books and legacy

Yeah, I don't see the appeal in OKC. Call me dumb, but I'm not out here in fantasy land like you are (unless we're talking about future GOAT Marcus Smart) -- I live in the land of fiscal probability.

----

Lets skip part any scenario where Lebron is passing on massive dollar amounts to go to the Thunder. He didn't do it in Miami, he didn't do it in Cleveland, and he's not doing it in OKC. He'd take a max, but for case's sake lets have him opt-in to his player option for $35.6M. How are you planning on matching salary?

Enes Kanter is a FA and he's not opting into his PO to be the backup on a then-shitty Cavs team. Westbrook's off the table, for obvious reasons, and you're freaking crazy if you think Paul George is going to sign in Cleveland without Lebron.

The ONLY way to acquire Lebron at his $35M figure is to trade Steven Adams and Andre Roberson in return. Although the Cavs wouldn't need another big man at all, its not awful value for the Cavs if James were to leave. That's not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is the remaining roster, and what they'd be able to have. Assuming Kanter AND PG13 opts back in (just to add as much talent as possible), this is what OKC would have for a roster.

Enes Kanter
Patrick Patterson
Dakari Johnson
Lebron James
Paul George
Alex Abrines
Josh Huestis
Alex Abrines
Terrence Ferguson
Russell Westbrook
Semaj Christon
MLE

I bolded the starters. That defense is absolutely trash awful, for an offense that still won't beat the Warriors. That frontcourt is laughably awful, and there would be no depth at all. Why would Lebron leave Cleveland for that?

I also don't think Paul George wants to stay in OKC anyways, and he's just a rental. So that results with an even worse roster, fully furthering my point that he is NEVER going to sign with OKC. This "legacy" angle you're trying to play is worthless: he has no attachment at all to the state of Oklahoma, and the only reason you're suggesting OKC is because you think some anti-KD agenda plays positively in his perspective. Winning in the Finals against GSW is no different with the Thunder as it would for the Bucks, but they'd make a lot more sense than OKC would.

You're just an unbelievably biased Westbrook fan who can't fathom why someone would not want to be on Westbrook's teams, when its in plain freaking sight.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why the fuck are we talking about lebron and okc

Bron is either staying in cleveland, going to houston or going to the lakers....possibly the clippers but not likely

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Casually throwing in Houston like that's a possibility was pretty funny imo

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Laugh all you want

If chris stays, they already have harden, their new owner is going to be similar to mark cuban they say, and theyll have melo and wade can come for the min

i dont even know how contracts will work lmfao

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Why the fuck are we talking about lebron and okc

Bron is either staying in cleveland, going to houston or going to the lakers....possibly the clippers but not likely
Bc Lebron has been hanging with Russ alot this summer and even said he would love to play with him and also fuck the Lakers so here we are

And bosox i will get back to you later

Paulius

Reaction score
[member='Marty the Kid'] eina nx [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji26][emoji29]

Marauder

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
[member='Marty the Kid'] eina nx [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji26][emoji29]
It is how it is.

Oh well.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://gfycat.com/QuestionableHonoredDonkey

jesus fucking christ

his fingers are longer than that kids arm

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We need the league back.

It'll be good for my soul.. and relationship

I need to get tf off social media lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/adammkaufman/status/906543080102416384

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%