2017 NBA Off-Season

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would be historic

No same teams have ever met in the finals 3 straight seasons. This includes the 8 straight Celtics titles and the Lakers who met them 5 times during that stretch. But never 3 in a row

I thought you liked history paulius

Paulius

Reaction score
That's the coolest fucking history I've ever heard in my entire life! That's insane. Can I hear it again, do you have time?

Paulius

Reaction score
No bro, no. Dont care about those bums

Id rather tell lil paulius jr about the 6 rings pops brought home during my time

Dont think he will be very pleased once he hears what KD did...cant wait to tell him the real history

Paulius

Reaction score
IMG_0522.JPG

How can u trust this guy to be your franchise player?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whoever made that is dumb. His jaw isnt that skinny

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes a crackhead

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
You guys rooting for the phonies
Or we're rooting to see the most competitive game out there

Homer biases aside, you want to see the two best teams play in the Finals. That's Cavs/Warriors by far. Obviously I'd prefer to see Boston over Cleveland but the rest of the NBA viewership does not.

If Boston loses tomorrow I want the Cavs in the Finals, and I want the Warriors to advance regardless. Wizards/Spurs would just feel boring tbh

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Mexi said:

New pistons logo leaked

Hasn't this been out for a while now???

Speaking of logos I just wanna say how proud I am of the Pelicans logos. They're nice as fuck, especially my avatar.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I feel really bad for paulius' and mexi's grandkids. Going to hear such an alternate history of the NBA

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I already own bron and melo rookie jerseys haha

I don't like that they're selling those though. Fake fans can now appear real by purchasing older stuff
Swapping all mine out for champion jerseys..

Mitchell & ness killing the culture... even though they technically created it .. lol

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But I can't wait for this lotto..

I feel like one of two things will happen.. well either be number 3 or fall to 8

Just give me Monk.. Fox or Smith.. hell the Ntilikina kid has even grown on me lol

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Or we're rooting to see the most competitive game out there

Homer biases aside, you want to see the two best teams play in the Finals. That's Cavs/Warriors by far. Obviously I'd prefer to see Boston over Cleveland but the rest of the NBA viewership does not.

If Boston loses tomorrow I want the Cavs in the Finals, and I want the Warriors to advance regardless. Wizards/Spurs would just feel boring tbh
Wizards spurs yea, but spurs cavs?

Paulius

Reaction score
Thoughts

Philly get: victor oladipo

Nets get: enes kanter, two second round futures from sixers

Okc get: trevor booker, gerald henderson, jahlil okafor, and sixers 2018 first overall(top 10 protected), and most importantly CAP SPACE

Okafor clearly never wanted to be in philly so he has to be moved eventually, and philly molding their starting 5, its a good chance to go after a young athletic dipo

Oladipo would fit in next to simmons pretty nicely. Can create his own a bit once simmons needs preasure off, and also a pretty good defender

Replacing kanter with okafor is nothing but winning cap space...both great post players with zero defense

Henderson is slept on in philly and can defend pretty well and knock down some shots, and wont be a huge downgrade to oladipo and booker can be a back up somewhere

The nets would win this trade slightly just bc of them having cap and being involved and they need draft picks , plus getting kanter would be good for them to flip for other talent/picks

and of course cap space for okc to go after blake or other big FA

Win win win scenario for everyone and everyones happy

#blaketoOKC #speakitintoexistence

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think Philadelphia would want to limit themselves by taking on that contract.
You'd hope that at some point in the next three years the Sixers are gonna start trying to contend in the East and entice bigger free agents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%