2017 NBA Off-Season

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:

Heres a better pic
thats just a not-so-great photoshop of the warriors jersey that was released months ago. you can see the clone stamping everywhere

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Somebody please tell me these Boogie to Cleveland talks are fake..

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Takes a real coach to teach him..
He looked good. He didn't put up huge numbers but he bullied everyone down low. Still couldn't believe how much he improved his passing out of the double though. I'm curious if it translates to the NBA level.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
thats just a not-so-great photoshop of the warriors jersey that was released months ago. you can see the clone stamping everywhere
for sure

But a solid mock

I like the jersey

Paulius

Reaction score
snipezo said:
He looked good. He didn't put up huge numbers but he bullied everyone down low. Still couldn't believe how much he improved his passing out of the double though. I'm curious if it translates to the NBA level.
No guys on our squad puts up big numbers. We a team. W is all that matters. JV did good. The big test is tmrw vs italy for us to get the first place incgroup standings

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Their whole identity is garbage, they do the best they can with the jerseys

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A subtle lightning bolt would work.
You don't always have to visualize the name, but you don't have to stick together random ass shapes for a logo, like on OKC's

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Been wondering why we didn't have a eurobasket forum.. Paulie you seen much of this Doncic kid?

Paulius

Reaction score
Yea hes decent, no lie

Should be a top 4 pick imo, but lowkey hope Bulls dont decide to take him if we're in that range, just because i want a sure thing, and as much as i love european ballers, we all know the hype gets a little too much and some of em dont pan out as expected

He has been hooping in Euroleague and playing well but idk man, id rather have some other team a chance on him

Shoots the three extremely well, isnt very atheltic but has that Paul Pierce speed in a way. Defense is the question tho like most Europeans

Would love to see him in New york with KP and Kuz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%