2017 NBA Off-Season

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really dont care about kyrie

I just find it funny how you kill kd and still do, but are perfectly ok with this

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
James Harden cant play defense though. The 2013 meme tells me so

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
I really dont care about kyrie

I just find it funny how you kill kd and still do, but are perfectly ok with this
I dont either, its just the hot topic atm

Let me know when Kyrie does what KD did tho, then maybe your statement will be valid

Paulius

Reaction score
You keep forgetting my main issue about KD

Its not that he left, im very glad he left, BUT ITS WHERE HE CHOSE TO GO

For the 32nd time

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems like kyrie, even in a good situation team wise, doesnt like his teammate and wants out

KD left his teammate and was killed for it

Cleveland sucks you say. Look at Gilbert, it sucks you can tell

You think anyone wants to sign in Boston? Who had boston signed before horford and this season hayward? No one

Paulius

Reaction score
KD was killed for going to the Warriors bro, u really reaching now but whatever

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
You think anyone wants to sign in Boston? Who had boston signed before horford and this season hayward? No one
God how many times can I freaking say this smh

Please tell me the last time Boston even HAD the cap space to sign someone. You can't sign a star FA if you dont have the cap space to do so

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The killer for me is though, you talk about championships and love bringing up lebrons record in the finals and MJ blah blah

KD went to a place where he can win. Because people like you laugh at people who dont win(lebron)

But kyrie, who will contend for a title if he stays this year, would rather freaking go to miami, minny or new york, where hes a first round exit

It just goes back to my overall point that MJ losing all those times in the first round helps him. No one cares about first round losses, they care about finals losses which is weird considering only the best teams get to the finals. Youd think losing there would be looked at in higher regard, but not with you. You laugh at lebron for losing in a championship round

Paulius

Reaction score
Ok then fine lets measure it by the years they played in the league and how many times they simply won the larry obrien

6 rings in 15 years

3 rings in 14 years

Better? So then u wont cry about the 3/8

The whole notion that we have to respect him for gettig there 8 times is bullshit. Idc where u get, sure its cool but its about winning it all

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
God how many times can I freaking say this smh

Please tell me the last time Boston even HAD the cap space to sign someone. You can't sign a star FA if you dont have the cap space to do so
David west

Paulius

Reaction score
And i laugh bc the media and people like u try to label lebron as the goat because yall are prisoners of the moment

Its about winning, not getting to the finals and losing

If we givingg the goat label to players whove lost in the finals the most then lets talk about jerry west more

Paulius

Reaction score
And if u wanna get technical, in 85 mj had a broken leg so was out all year, plus the sesson where he played in 17 games so those two seasons shouldnt even count towards it

Im even giving u the two wizards years, where he was 39 years old

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
No way but kobe at the same stage of his career as Kyrie is now was viewed very similarly

Kobe proved em wrong

Now its up to kyrie to do the same, and hes got 10 years to do it, so u saying kyrie wont ever win fmvp, is like all of the haters saying the same about kobe in 04. They doubted him too

Only time will tell
Except Kyrie isn't close to as talented as Kobe so it's not the same

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Except Kyrie isn't close to as talented as Kobe so it's not the same
Im with u on that one, but cant kick him for trying to be and doing something for his own legacy instead of being the guy lebron played with

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Is there any way to get the totals? I'm curious how this has Kyrie holding opponents to 0.67 ppp off screens, he typically just dies on screens

BNC

Reaction score
Mexi said:
nice charts

And nice call bnc
Thanks, Conley was great this year. And I'm not sure it would be absurd  to suggest he is better or at the very least equal, especially given his defense

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i just post what the website says. there are no totals breakdown or anything

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Thanks, Conley was great this year. And I'm not sure it would be absurd  to suggest he is better or at the very least equal, especially given his defense
I like conley alot, and his defense

If u think kyrie cant be the #1 guy, hard to believe youd think conley could be tho. When it comes down to being able to carry a team, id take kyrie

If you got a squad like the Warriors minus curry, give me conley all day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%