Noah starting his burnout earlier than I anticipated

https://twitter.com/anthonydicomo/status/857603174496182273

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Rockies will falter. Its April
And i dont consider the dbacks as a real threat
I think DBacks are legit, but the Rockies I agree with you.  Outside of Kershaw though, I don't see a reliable Dodger starting pitching.  Similar situation with the Sox.  We only have Chris Sale who's great, everyone else is mediocre in the rotation (don't know about Price though).

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Porcello is not mediocre smfh

He's not a #1 ace like his stats were last year, but he's at worst a #3. ERod is a solid starter, and Price when healthy is a very good #2. idk why you're shitting on our rotation

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Noah starting his burnout earlier than I anticipated

https://twitter.com/anthonydicomo/status/857603174496182273
I fucking hate this team. Reyes ain't doing shit, making bad plays, barely making any $. Rosario hitting almost .400 in AAA. Cespedes pulled his hamstring. Our bullpen is burnt after 21 games. Our 3b coach sends runners to home on extremely close plays. Our starters can't get through 7 innings. Matz is a pussy, and our ace has a tired arm after 3 starts. Last in the division, headed to Washington who are raking this week.

The sky is falling.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Porcello is not mediocre smfh

He's not a #1 ace like his stats were last year, but he's at worst a #3. ERod is a solid starter, and Price when healthy is a very good #2. idk why you're shitting on our rotation
Porcello's stats weren't even a #1 last year. The guy didn't even deserve a Cy Young award. Outside of Mike Trout winning it last year when his team didn't make the postseason (inconsistent decisions), this was easily the stupidest decision in last year's awards. Porcello fleeced Verlander by winning it with worse stats.

Porcello is a #3 at best. But that doesn't cut it in the AL East, nor with his contract. More than not he's been a #4 pitcher, which is easily mediocre. He's had an ERA under 4 only twice or three times in his career.

Price is a #1 when healthy, but he's not in play right now.

ERod hasn't even shown himself as a reliable pitcher without getting injured. I have no say in him until I see more, but he looks very inconsistent.

Pomeranz actually looks better than Porcello stat-wise, which is saying a lot...

Outside of Sale and Price (who knows if he comes back healthy), our rotation is weak. And outside of Kimbrel, I don't trust anyone in the pen.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I think DBacks are legit, but the Rockies I agree with you.  Outside of Kershaw though, I don't see a reliable Dodger starting pitching.  Similar situation with the Sox.  We only have Chris Sale who's great, everyone else is mediocre in the rotation (don't know about Price though).
mccarthy has been good
Urias got called up today. He looked great. Also alex wood has been good and is just being stretched out
Hill is ready for a rehab start

Dbacks are definitely not legit. They already lost shelby and if anyone else gets hurt, they dont have much depth. Their bullpen is also a ticking time bomb. Rodney gave up 5 runs yesterday

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Red sox, mets, dodgers to an extent

This is the "we fucking suck" portion of the season

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
mccarthy has been good
Urias got called up today. He looked great. Also alex wood has been good and is just being stretched out
Hill is ready for a rehab start

Dbacks are definitely not legit. They already lost shelby and if anyone else gets hurt, they dont have much depth. Their bullpen is also a ticking time bomb. Rodney gave up 5 runs yesterday
Shelby Miller wasn't great anyway.  I just think they're going to contend.  The starters outside of Greinke are so-so, but they've shown some brilliance over the years and this might be the year everything clicks.  I like their energy.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
"DiComo also noted Syndergaard said he "refused" to have an MRI taken on his arm because he "knew there was nothing happening in there."

This is either badass or a recipe for disaster.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Shelby Miller wasn't great anyway.  I just think they're going to contend.  The starters outside of Greinke are so-so, but they've shown some brilliance over the years and this might be the year everything clicks.  I like their energy.
rockies are far more likely to contend

Dbacks pen is very bad. And they are one outfield injury away from starting an infielder out there
They are massively overachieving

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Justin turner rakes
No homers but 10 doubles already. He has only hit one april homer in his career anyways
Nearly hit 2 tonight but the past few days it has been crazy windy in LA so they ended up maxing out before they got over the fence

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Yankees are insane right now.  Never count them out, they always find ways to win.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I had considered them a dark horse to win the Wild Card. That team is just so unpredictable with the young talent. They're hot right now but what happens when pitchers make the adjustments in the next 2 months? 

Either way I think that entire division is a toss up. 

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
I had considered them a dark horse to win the Wild Card. That team is just so unpredictable with the young talent. They're hot right now but what happens when pitchers make the adjustments in the next 2 months? 

Either way I think that entire division is a toss up.
I picked the Yankees as wild card too, but they might win the whole division.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Red Sux look pitiful right now... there's been little offense all season long. Things better turn around quick.  

I blame a lot of this on Farrell for changing the lineup everyday.  Keep the lineup as consistent as possible for once, otherwise guys are going to hit and streak at wrong times.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
eaton torn acl. out for the year

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
eaton torn acl. out for the year
as if the trade wasnt bad enough. Ouch

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New authentic jersey. I actually spent money on one. Fuck it

Drunk idiots behind me spill beer on me. So im pissed

I leave early cause the Dodgers looked like trash

Then on the drive home i hear the 3 straight 9th inning homers. Lmao. Cringe

I did see bellinger's first career bomb though and got a seager bobblehead

But yeah ouch. Never leave the games early guys. I of all people should know. Look at gibson and the 4 straight homer game of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%