Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This ballpark is the worst

Nonsense

Reaction score
A starting pitcher that didnt have to throw 30+ pitches to get out of the first, would be nice. 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
All the pressure on the Indians Wednesday. I still have my money on them, SP advantage and at home

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dodgers acquired austin Barnes and kiké hernandez for Dee gordon

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wtf Morrow's still hitting 98 lol. Nicr to see him killing it. That's AA's golden boy.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kenta Maeda in relief is straight fireeeeee

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Wtf Morrow's still hitting 98 lol. Nicr to see him killing it. That's AA's golden boy.
and that's why he's a dodger

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dbacks have cops guardinf the pool
Lmfao

This franchise is so concerned with everything LA its so funny

Coildnt be happier to see this stupid team and franchise go away for 6 months. Say bye to JD fuckers

CoachAF

Reaction score
Teagz said:
I hate using Verlander in relief.
I hate leaving Sale in for a 5th inning.

Both managers overthinking this.

Agreed!!! Hinch did the same thing in Game 3 by putting in Liriano to face Devers. I dont know why your tactics have to change so drastically....

Anywho, it looks like the Astros will wait for Game 5 to see who they face. Yankees would be nice b/c we would get homefield advantage. Indians would be nice (and we only would see Klube once, maybe twice if it goes 7? Either way, I like our chances against either team. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
elcheato said:
This ballpark is the worst
Fenway, upon further inspection, is a bad park. What's up with the loading dock in CF? They cant make the outfield look a little less like the back of a Krogers? Also, the whole "Bermuda Triangle" part is a joke. How about some semi-normal dimensions. People might call it quaint and "old-school". I just found it a bit ridiculous.

brett05

Reaction score
Coach said:
Fenway, upon further inspection, is a bad park. What's up with the loading dock in CF? They cant make the outfield look a little less like the back of a Krogers? Also, the whole "Bermuda Triangle" part is a joke. How about some semi-normal dimensions. People might call it quaint and "old-school". I just found it a bit ridiculous.
For a franchise that built a new park with a hill and a flag poll in the field of play to complain about a park is beyond ironic.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Fenway is just old, but it's more of an MLB historic monument than it is an actual ballpark. I'm okay with that.

Man, the Yankees don't know how to lose. I think they'll lose game 5, but who knows. They're putting up a huge fight and they have the tools to win. If Indians lose, it would be a monumental failure for that team.

catman

Reaction score
Fenway is what it is.  They built the ballpark in a congested area and didn't have a lot of room.  They did a pretty good job of building it, IMO.  I don't like the "cookie-cutter" ballparks.  It is an iconic place.
Looks like the Indians will be under a bit of pressure Wednesday.  Kluber will need to be sharp to hold the Yankees down.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fenway is not a baseball field, it's a god damn circus tent.

And Yankee stadium plays like a little league park

Nonsense

Reaction score
Proud of what Arizona accomplished this yer, and they proved a lot to themselves. It's already been said that they will work on resigning JD, spo we shall see what happens. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://streamable.com/s4n06

Sick movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%