2017 MLB Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nats aren't gonna win anything until Montreal gets a team. Karma.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This game is wild

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Does Carl Edwards have dirt on Joe?

No idea why Joe keeps going to him.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Both teams really wanna lose this one huh?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maddon is really trying to run his closer into the ground again. Hopefully he doesn't leave Davis in for all 7 outs.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Max showing how hard short rest is

Kersh goes short rest every season. So all you playoff kershaw people should keep that in mind
Clayton isn't on 2 days rest except for that one save last year

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Shouldn't be able to replay calls like that. It's not what its intentions were for
Replay is to ensure calls are correct. That's a game changing call, that's exactly what why replays were expanded

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea I was ok with that replay. Lobaton should have just stayed put. He's not the tying run and isn't scoring on a gapper anyways

The calls the nats should be mad at are the baez interference and Jon jay slide

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm guessing quintana is going game 1. He only threw 12 pitches
Lackey could piggy back him

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Clayton isn't on 2 days rest except for that one save last year
triggered much

CoachAF

Reaction score
that was a crazy game last night. Harper cracks me up. He's a guy I'd like to grab a beer with. Seems like we could have a good time just talking baseball. I guess the Cubs have the better shot against the Dodgers? I think the ALCS could go either way with how the Yankees bullpen is pitching. The Astros are the better team from top to bottom, but the Yankees have a good thing going this post-season. It's going to be a fun series. I will be at Game 1 tonight. 

brett05

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Doesn't matter how many wins or losses they have.  They're the Twins, and an easy first round exit in the playoffs.  That franchise has done nothing to make the team win.  They spend no money.  They develop players, then they watch them leave to teams who have more money. 

Somehow they win games in random seasons (such as this year).  They've always been good at doing that, but it never pays off when they get to the postseason because they just aren't better than other "playoff" teams.

Look at how many times the Yankees have beat the Twins in the playoffs... 12 in a row?  I hate to be a jerk, but the Twins are not a good team, sorry.  If they win the same number of games next year and get to the playoffs, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong.
No one is arguing how good the Twins franchise is, it's a discussion about Manager of the Year and you have yet to address that.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Astros winning the WS would be a feel good story. Bringing a title to a city that is trying to recover and rebuild would be great, a 30 for 30 story it's self. Since they are going against us we can't let that happen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%